Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 11:56 AM
Banned

If there was item loot, there'd be some risk in being "immune" to enchanters
Old 05-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

dont try to change the subject swyft, this thread is about unrest pvp & how upset it makes you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2013, 12:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was item loot, there'd be some risk in being "immune" to enchanters
They will never allow item loot in fear of the river of tears Nihilum would produce
Old 05-24-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salem Orchid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Letsjoe casts 240 dispells because nothing else lands, it's the truth and I stand by his efforts, can't even walk into lguk without that guy pelling my jboots
ive had pillage enchantment get resisted in pvp

shits classic

try legacy of zek guys exp is great and melee dmg is increased so you don't have just a server full of wizards
Old 05-24-2013, 12:05 PM
Banned

loz is terrible man sad but tru

boxing = shit
Old 05-24-2013, 12:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
loz is terrible man sad but tru

boxing = shit
I always have more fun on LoZ but it depends on if there is a population or not. The problem is the people that play 10 hours a day get bored quicker and head back since red99 has that ever going grind. Then the population dwindles and it becomes worthless again.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:10 PM
Banned

Sad but true -Metallica
Old 05-24-2013, 12:14 PM
Banned

boxing = shit dog

if u enjoy it there tho good for u, i think 2 people each 4 boxing clearing velious content is tite as well i just havent made the jump yet
Old 05-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I remember pillar's and lightning blast having a 200 range like every other spell kind of hard for me to forget that one when ya lvl'd from 30-60 with wizard quad kiting. Because holy shit how easy it would have been to never die quading with an unlimited range AE, fuck you wouldn't even need to bonds or atol's them with that. And pillar never landed in pvp lmfao pls.

So I don't think you have to change anything about the server except the name because there is absolutely nothing classic about the pvp on this server. I wouldn't sell someone a can of chili and replace the meat with cat shit, that's just a flat bold faced lie, which is actually more honest than calling this classic 1999 pvp.

uhh its only unlimited range once the spell is started. not disagreeing its broken but it has no effect in quadding..
Old 05-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Banned

Let me tell you about casting pillar of flame on people fleeing at bard speed in ocean of tears

It's funny a few times

Then, if you actually appreciate eq pvp, you get sick of doing it because its broken and you're not here to prove you're good at EQ. You just want to relive the classic, and ... welp.
Closed Thread