Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Banned

ALIVE AND THRIVING
Old 05-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 456 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If 20-50 players online is any indication that the staff has absolutely no clue how to keep pvp alive, than you are retarded.

vztz lasted longer with a higher population than this mess
The current population is an indication of the community, not the staff. The server is perfectly playable. Pretty sure I've seen you in OOC in the past few days, so I know you're able to log on negro. What's stopping you from playing? Or anyone else? Are they IP banned and unable to make a character? No? Then shut the fuck up and play. Devoting half the time I see you assclowns on the forums to getting on and killing a few dark blues every so often would accomplish more than crying for double xp for months on end.

HALP DOUBLE XP. That's a cry from the community that quit a server they KNEW A YEAR AGO WOULD BE CLASSIC.

Instead of having wagged your pecker around with links to your leet browser-based EQ client (rofl) for so long, you should have been developing / helping develop your own EZ Server Red Edition since you seem so magically adept at predicting what will create a sustained PVP population. I'm sure many lulz would be had by all.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current population is an indication of the community, not the staff.
stop posting. fucking moron.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop posting. fucking moron.
Keep lashing out without an indication or explanation of why, tool.

Less forum pvping, more Red99 pvping.

<3 <3 xoxo
Old 05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dady liek
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Aviak

If you cant compete, complain!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current population is an indication of the community, not the staff. The server is perfectly playable. Pretty sure I've seen you in OOC in the past few days, so I know you're able to log on negro. What's stopping you from playing? Or anyone else? Are they IP banned and unable to make a character? No? Then shut the fuck up and play. Devoting half the time I see you assclowns on the forums to getting on and killing a few dark blues every so often would accomplish more than crying for double xp for months on end.

HALP DOUBLE XP. That's a cry from the community that quit a server they KNEW A YEAR AGO WOULD BE CLASSIC.

Instead of having wagged your pecker around with links to your leet browser-based EQ client (rofl) for so long, you should have been developing / helping develop your own EZ Server Red Edition since you seem so magically adept at predicting what will create a sustained PVP population. I'm sure many lulz would be had by all.
Spot on.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Keep lashing out without an indication or explanation of why, tool.

Less forum pvping, more Red99 pvping.

<3 <3 xoxo
Your guild won a dead box. Who the fuck wants to log into that.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin3.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your guild won a dead box. Who the fuck wants to log into that.
I'm in no way affiliated with Nihilium, fyi.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Orc

Quote:
I'm in no way affiliated with Nihilium, fyi.
Defending the state of affairs is in no way going to improve the state of affairs, bro.

The server is dying hard and fast. Do you not see that?

No one wants to play a pvp server with shit xp.
Closed Thread