Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weird how you aren't correcting the guy who incorrectly said the black vote has been trending conservative for decades now, maybe because it jives with your enthusiastic support for a party that has nothing left to offer but white grievances.
I dont know what you are saying because I could care less, but you say black people and pedophiles a lot.
Old 02-19-2023, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is here assuming that 'fatherless homes' is synonymous with 'black people' and then calling other people the racists
Lol is this news to you?

Really? Have you been THAT misinformed? The data is everywhere. Black communities have the highest rates of single parent households of anywhere. It’s not even close. And it was growing every year
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-19-2023, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont know what you are saying because I could care less, but you say black people and pedophiles a lot.
I'm saying something like 88% of black people voted against the fat pedophile you all worship, this shit isn't rocket science. Only white trailer trash like yourself vote GOP these days and the trend is only going to keep accelerating.
Old 02-19-2023, 01:43 PM
Banned

SHOCKING revelations apparently
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-19-2023, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying something like 88% of black people.
Quote:
black people.
Quote:
black people.
Quote:
mexicans.
Thats just this morning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2023, 01:45 PM
Banned

So cute watching Horza delete his posts so he can scoot them onto the new page

Find a new hobby buddy. I’m gonna go do some yardwork, out
Old 02-19-2023, 01:47 PM
Banned

In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples

So, less marriages.

Trending down though!
Old 02-19-2023, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

hope this.... helped?
Old 02-19-2023, 01:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol is this news to you?

Really? Have you been THAT misinformed? The data is everywhere. Black communities have the highest rates of single parent households of anywhere. It’s not even close. And it was growing every year
I'm not participating in the reductive, semi-racist bullshit of assuming that this is the source of all problems in black communities. Lots of communities have households without dads, but social problems are a hell of a lot more complicated than a single issue.

You know what other types of households often lack dads and are also poor? Military families

You know what other large group of people commits crime at a higher rate than the average for a variety of complicated reasons? Males

Right-wing media machine isn't constantly critical of them, is it? No, they've got you looking where they want, how they want.
Old 02-19-2023, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only person saying that that is you.

I been calling out racism my whole life.

Because you make up examples of it to win arguments makes you one.
"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists, and some, I assume, are good people.”

Sorry minorities don't want to vote for the fat racist you retards keep nominating, better luck in 2024.
Closed Thread