Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not what I'm talking about. My office is in a rich town and there's uproar over new apartment buildings being built that include a lot of "affordable housing" units.

Residents are complaining it will lead to congestion and a "change in the feel of the downtown area and the town they love"
NIMBY
Old 02-16-2023, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy just said "those guilty of crimes most heinous should be rounded up and publicly executed" and we're going to pretend he isn't a paste eating QAnon-er?
Yeah it’s a good point. It sure seemed like his opinion to me. But when people are a bit ashamed of their views, it speaks for itself that he’s unwilling to defend them even anonymously on the internet.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NIMBY
Republicans generally aren't fans of subsidized housing. So hush you.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it’s a good point. It sure seemed like his opinion to me. But when people are a bit ashamed of their views, it speaks for itself that he’s unwilling to defend them even anonymously on the internet.
murderers, rapists, terrorists etc.

there a good reason why they shouldn't be publicly crucified?

incarceration doesn't work, and there are no effective methods of rehabilitation, so we could empty out the jails of the lesser offenders, and make more room for big time offenders. its cheaper than the death penalty, but why should we allow the gift of life for someone who rapes and murders a child?

this one is a personal opinion.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aw man why’d you have to go and type that in. We were so fuckin’ close!
No I get what youre saying, in theory tax cuts means no school spending but it's just not true. That was propaganda.

We're spending money on war, not school, we never have.

Teachers make 30k a year, you think your taxes are going to that?
Old 02-16-2023, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans generally aren't fans of subsidized housing. So hush you.
I'm not a republican, I'm an American.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

incarceration doesn't work, and there are no effective methods of rehabilitation, so we could empty out the jails of the lesser offenders, and make more room for big time offenders. its cheaper than the death penalty, but why should we allow the gift of life for someone who rapes and murders a child?

I think america is better than that. That’s some third world country shit.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think america is better than that. That’s some third world country shit.
thats not an answer.

a man rapes and murders a child. what benefit to society could his life possibly have?

death penalty, tens of millions, life in prison, tens of millions

9mm to the back of the head? $6.00

or are you one of those bleeding hearts that thinks every life, even child rapists, is meaningful?

if so, you are hopeless as a human.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Don't forget teachers working in Florida who have controversial books like Perks of Being a Wallflower and Huck Finn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget teachers working in Florida who have controversial books like Perks of Being a Wallflower and Huck Finn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and dr suess
Closed Thread