Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you really want to de-humanize just think of people as a giant clump of cells. Super easy to kill then. Kidding, sorta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2023, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well dont get me wrong, if im an alien here to decide if we should build a highway through this solar system and destroy the earth, the audit results are: yes
Again, I agree with you. Shits fucked. The answer isn’t division though, it’s unity through cooperation, not fear or strength through force or a boot on your face.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, I agree with you. Shits fucked. The answer isn’t division though, it’s unity through cooperation, not fear or strength through force or a boot on your face.
totally, thats why i angry at the dems, too much paste paste fascist trial civil war coup coup shit.

I cant even remain anti war without being forced onto either one of the divided sides, or to the extreme, onto putins.
Old 02-16-2023, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
totally, thats why i angry at the dems, too much paste paste fascist trial civil war coup coup shit.

I cant even remain anti war without being forced onto either one of the divided sides, or to the extreme, onto putins.
I understand what you’re saying, and if that’s the way you feel about the Jan 6 hearings and all the warnings about authoritarianism coming from the left, how do you feel about these recent congressional hearings?
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I understand what you’re saying, and if that’s the way you feel about the Jan 6 hearings and all the warnings about authoritarianism coming from the left, how do you feel about these recent congressional hearings?
I think our elected politicians across the board have failed us in every way, and the only way we'll keep them in power is if we keep fearing this like, authoritarian monster that I just dont think is wearing any clothes.

I think of it exactly the same was as I thought of Muslims in 2001, they are not the threat.

Back then, I thought the same threat was the threat as I do today.

The banks. Now im looking at the last 20 years, and the guys who said they were supposed to fix all the shit I had problems with, just keep giving money to the banks! (1% basically they just all own the banks)

I dont like republicans but at least when they cut taxes for the rich, I get a piece of that tax cut. When its bail outs, there is inflation, and the rich get 10x in straight cash funding! I hate the policies.
Old 02-16-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is a scam and republican voters are lapping it up.
Not what I'm talking about. My office is in a rich town and there's uproar over new apartment buildings being built that include a lot of "affordable housing" units.

Residents are complaining it will lead to congestion and a "change in the feel of the downtown area and the town they love"
Old 02-16-2023, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think our elected politicians across the board have failed us in every way, and the only way we'll keep them in power is if we keep fearing this like, authoritarian monster that I just dont think is wearing any clothes.

I think of it exactly the same was as I thought of Muslims in 2001, they are not the threat.

Back then, I thought the same threat was the threat as I do today.

The banks.
Mmm finally we unify as one. Let’s start a new political party.
Old 02-16-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Mmm finally we unify as one. Let’s start a new political party.
We had one! But in 2016 it went nuts, and now we are divided because I refuse to like wear a shirt with trump getting hanged on it.

(unless pre 2016 you were voting for the GOP and my party flip theory is correct lol)
Old 02-16-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dont like republicans but at least when they cut taxes for the rich, I get a piece of that tax cut. When its bail outs, there is inflation, and the rich get 10x in straight cash funding! I hate the policies.
Aw man why’d you have to go and type that in. We were so fuckin’ close!
Old 02-16-2023, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Ah it seemed like that was just your opinion. Fair enough.
The guy said "those guilty of crimes most heinous should be rounded up and publicly executed" like an hour ago and we're just going to pretend he isn't a paste eating QAnon-er?
Closed Thread