Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2023, 01:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump vs DeSantis is something only Dems are eager to see

No matter who wins, GOP loses
Whining at people who are just going to laugh about it isn't going to get you out of this mess.
Old 02-10-2023, 01:36 AM
Banned

In regards to why leftists are trying to doxx people who stream the newest Harry Potter game, it all has to do with JK Rowling and her stance on trans people

JK Rowling is a victim of her own party’s favorite tactic adopted from Mao era Communist China of name and shame to create a “cultural revolution”

What the layman might find surprising is that every other actor in Harry Potter has turned on the one person who literally made their entire career, quite a backstab. But not all that surprising to me, because not turning on JK Rowling means you might get lumped in with her with the dunce hat on in the name and shame revolution
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-10-2023, 03:27 AM
Banned

Oh no not another video game scandal
Old 02-10-2023, 03:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump vs DeSantis is something only Dems are eager to see

No matter who wins, GOP loses
they wanted it so bad with liz chenny

it's so funny to me to hear dems talk about how great the daughter of the war criminal genocidal mass murderer because they're so scared of a reality TV show host.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:36 AM
Banned

Aw, that’s sweet

I could see those 2 getting back together
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-10-2023, 07:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh no not another video game scandal
Leftists are currently hunting down and harrassing anyone who plays the Harry Potter video game.

Like video game brownshirt SS jackboots.

Good way to win votes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2023, 08:29 AM
Sarnak

Ron Degroomer approves. Hunt down those high school girls.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ron Degroomer approves. Hunt down those high school girls.
So I looked up the photo...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man, the resemblance is uncanny...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2023, 10:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In regards to why leftists are trying to doxx people who stream the newest Harry Potter game, it all has to do with JK Rowling and her stance on trans people

JK Rowling is a victim of her own party’s favorite tactic adopted from Mao era Communist China of name and shame to create a “cultural revolution”

What the layman might find surprising is that every other actor in Harry Potter has turned on the one person who literally made their entire career, quite a backstab. But not all that surprising to me, because not turning on JK Rowling means you might get lumped in with her with the dunce hat on in the name and shame revolution
Women are simply lower in the intersectional pecking order now, even though JK Rowling checks every mega-lib box there is outside of this issue. Doesn't matter.

It goes roughly like this: Women are important and all, but men pretending to be women are *more* important! Because if you leave me I'll kill myself! Oops sorry, I meant "affirm me or I'll kill myself!!" and society obliges, like an emotionally abused spouse.

Our collective insanity knows no bounds.
Old 02-10-2023, 10:50 AM
Banned

Video of daily Politics thread behavior on P99 forums:

Closed Thread