Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 12-05-2023, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have never seen any tank who understood how taunt actually works ever advocate for spamming it whenever it’s up.
Argument from authority fallacy. Irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is more of a warrior issue to be honest. Knights don’t really need the button.
Correct. This is one reason why the opportunity cost for spamming taunt is very low. You aren't relying on Taunt to begin with. Taunt's 6 second cooldown allows you to switch between spamming and strategic usages whenever you want. The opportunity cost is one missed Taunt in the worst case. Best case is you land the Taunt at the correct time anyway.

Quote:
Having bound to a hot key can get you into trouble. If you’re on a raid and not the designated tank, eventually you’re gonna cause a problem, take damage you didn’t need to, or flip a mob and piss off the rogues.

I’d argue it is better to never press taunt than to autistically smash it every time it is up.

I swear this may be THE MOST retarded 30+ pages to be found on these forums.
Nobody is suggesting you should use taunt when you aren't trying to get agro. If you have enough self control to not press the Taunt button in a raid, you have enough self control to not press a macro with taunt on it. You do know that you can make multiple macros and use different hotkey pages?

Please stop using autism as a slur. It really isn't helping you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guesty07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He really doesn't know how to play the game does he
You agreed with me in your previous post. Why do you keep trolling and making yourself look bad? You aren't hurting me.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-05-2023 at 12:48 PM..
Old 12-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Orc

You are one of the worst trolls on these forums. You're a detriment to anyone actually looking for valuable information. If staff cared about such things you'd be banned from the forums. Sadly they don't.
Old 12-05-2023, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotterpin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are one of the worst trolls on these forums. You're a detriment to anyone actually looking for valuable information. If staff cared about such things you'd be banned from the forums. Sadly they don't.
You have nothing to back up this claim. I provide information backed up by logic and evidence. You can check what I am saying in game yourself. Conversely, all 5 of your posts in this thread are actual troll behavior, and contribute nothing to the conversation. You are the one breaking the forum rules, so I am not sure why you think I am the one getting banned here.

You have blatantly ignored the real trolling behavior that has been happening in this thread. This shows you aren't trying to call out troll behavior. Either you cannot recognize actual troll behavior, or you are specifically choosing to ignore it. Regardless of which scenario is the truth, your opinion becomes irrelevant because of it.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 12-05-2023 at 02:31 PM..
Old 12-05-2023, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

You guys know DSM is actually handicapped right? /shrug I dont even see how this is fun anymore, its kind of sad 8)
Old 12-05-2023, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys know DSM is actually handicapped right? /shrug I dont even see how this is fun anymore, its kind of sad 8)
Incorrect. Also, avoid playing with Penish. He actually lies about his intentions when playing with you in game. He will try to record you with the specific purpose of trying to catch you making a mistake.
Old 12-05-2023, 02:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incorrect. Also, avoid playing with Penish. He actually lies about his intentions when playing with you in game. He will try to record you with the specific purpose of trying to catch you making a mistake.
yeah says the guy who cant solo four KC mobs on a velious geared shaman, let me cringe into outer space

also welcome anyone else willing to watch this nutjob play any class, its worth a lawl
Old 12-05-2023, 02:49 PM
Kobold

Guildies must be proud
Old 12-05-2023, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah says the guy who cant solo four KC mobs on a velious geared shaman, let me cringe into outer space

also welcome anyone else willing to watch this nutjob play any class, its worth a lawl
Continuing to lie isn't helping you lol.
Old 12-05-2023, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Argument from authority fallacy. Irrelevant
Yet somehow he claims his own experience with taunt is relevant for this thread, despite being frequently called out for his lack of skill.

LOL
Old 12-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet somehow he claims his own experience with taunt is relevant for this thread, despite being frequently called out for his lack of skill.

LOL
Continuing to troll and show you cannot read other people's posts is also not helping you.