Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buttley was mainstream enough to go on Carson.
I'm not sure going on Tucker's Great Replacement Hour is going to appeal much to anyone who isn't already a frothing racist screaming about how you should eat the paste.
Old 01-24-2023, 04:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure going on Tucker's Great Replacement Hour is going to appeal much to anyone who isn't already a frothing racist screaming about how you should eat the paste.
Damn Tucker, you got old and ugly fast huh?
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-24-2023, 04:12 PM
Banned

^
Maybe they are reproducing but they are just killing those collections of cells non-people
Old 01-24-2023, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our democrats would be considered a centrist to conservative political party in much of the rest of the world.

Funny thing is, outside economic policy, communist nations tend to veer heavily conservative on the cultural side of things. That's why a fair number of liberals, those who learn their history anyway, dislike communism as a form of government.

Danth
You could make the argument that Neo-Liberals are conservative. They're socially progressive, but sure Neo-Libs are the closest thing to being conservative that the Democrats have, but much of the party isn't Neo-Liberal. They're very Progressive.

I know plenty of conservative parties in Europe who don't support an open border policy.

Many American Democrats do. Among other very Progressive policies.

So I don't always buy the whole "Democrats would be right wing in Europe" meme.

In some cases, that might be true, but not everywhere in Europe.
Old 01-24-2023, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I don't always buy the whole "Democrats would be right wing in Europe" meme.

In some cases, that might be true, but not everywhere in Europe.
My guy here sounds like he's about to pull an Andrew Tate and flee to Romania in order to escape from all the feminists.
Old 01-24-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guy here sounds like he's about to pull an Andrew Tate and flee to Romania in order to escape from all the feminists.
Hey Horza, all you have to do is type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been vaccinated for Covid-19"

If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.
Old 01-24-2023, 04:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Calling it what it looks like and what conservatives were using based on Trump's advise.
"Hey guys did you know they sometimes give large doses of aspirin, or even acetaminophen, or even morphine to animals? I guess that means those things are horse medicine!"

-your logic

And no, it wasn't trump's advice, it was the advice of the govt of japan and also several credentialed doctors who pointed out it's ability to interrupt the covid spike protein from hijacking cells, in some cases, for some people. You'd know that if you could be bothered to read anything at all, ever.
Last edited by Ooloo; 01-24-2023 at 04:51 PM..
Old 01-24-2023, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Eat the paste already, you stinkin' libs.
Old 01-24-2023, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Eat the paste already, you stinkin' libs.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread