Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2023, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's arms hugging I guess I had to google it.
It represents the absence of soul.

It's strikingly reminiscent of what we as the viewers experience online.

No heart, no mind, just virtue signaling.

Arms to embrace each other over online controversy.

No understanding of what or who it is, empathy but only on the outside.

Art is subjective.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

“Don’t run over the migrant hordes” signs coming to a city near you

Well, definitely near me at least:

“In Phoenix, the number of people experiencing homelessness and living unsheltered has also gone up, according to the data. There's been a 30% increase in people in that group since 2020”
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-17-2023, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“You see that baby over there. That baby is as gay as a Roman bathhouse”

“See that baby over there? That baby is trans”
When they intentionally dont read their own article, misunderstand it, then demonize and attack it.

"Recent reports referencing one of our medical education courses have neglected to mention that some infants are born with variations in sex development," the statement begins.

"In this context, care for infants refers specifically to physical variations in sex development that arise in utero and are present at birth. These include chromosomal, gonadal, and anatomical variations, all of which are relevant to medical care and treatment to ensure healthy development."

Get that straw man. He's almost knocked out, just keep attacking it.

He'd rather go around thinking there are trans infants and gay babies.

Theres the wtf part.
Last edited by PRogers; 01-17-2023 at 04:43 PM..
Old 01-17-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Phone interview in 45 minutes for a new per diem job for my collection. Type to smoke a J and wax poetic about my strengths and weaknesses.

Right wing or left wing, corporate life is horrible and soulless, and as a species we've lost far more than we've gained with industrialization. Sure, even the poorest of us eats ice cream, has air conditioning, and a smart phone in their pocket, but the core human experiences have been eroded for most people. We have the stuffing and the garnishing but no fucking turkey.
Old 01-17-2023, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When they intentionally dont read their own article, misunderstand it, then demonize and attack it.

"Recent reports referencing one of our medical education courses have neglected to mention that some infants are born with variations in sex development," the statement begins.

"In this context, care for infants refers specifically to physical variations in sex development that arise in utero and are present at birth. These include chromosomal, gonadal, and anatomical variations, all of which are relevant to medical care and treatment to ensure healthy development."

Theres the wtf part.
People use "my cis baby" unironically now.

Let that sink in..
Old 01-17-2023, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Phone interview in 45 minutes for a new per diem job for my collection. Type to smoke a J and wax poetic about my strengths and weaknesses.

Right wing or left wing, corporate life is horrible and soulless, and as a species we've lost far more than we've gained with industrialization. Sure, even the poorest of us eats ice cream, has air conditioning, and a smart phone in their pocket, but the core human experiences have been eroded for most people. We have the stuffing and the garnishing but no fucking turkey.
go touch grass, it works.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People use "my cis baby" unironically now.

Let that sink in..
What people?

People baptize their babies, effectively swearing their very souls to a set of rules they cannot consent or agree to. The price of not going along with it, you lose your family and burn in a pit of fire for eternity.

One of these things actually happens. The other one might be done, some times, by a few people.
Old 01-17-2023, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Theres the wtf part.
Yea looks like the youngest is 3. Much better huh

“Increasingly across the United States, doctors and parents of transgender children are embracing their identity as soon it starts becoming obvious, sometimes around age 3”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN14B1C8
Old 01-17-2023, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
What people?

People baptize their babies, effectively swearing their very souls to a set of rules they cannot consent or agree to. The price of not going along with it, you lose your family and burn in a pit of fire for eternity.

One of these things actually happens. The other one might be done, some times, by a few people.
Religious Baptism isn't state-sanctioned.

The other is.

Hope this helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-17-2023, 05:12 PM
Banned

I know I had a lot figured out by age 3. At some point when I got older I wanted to be a dump truck. That’s something my parents jokingly told me, not the driver, but the dump truck

Glad they didn’t try to graft wheels on me
Closed Thread