Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2023, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
McCarthy doesn't have enough votes to adjourn, GOPtards can't even agree on going to bed for the night and starting back up in the morning.
Old 01-05-2023, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
McCarthy doesn't have enough votes to adjourn, GOPtards can't even agree on going to bed for the night and starting back up in the morning.
Hahahaha

What a bitch.

Serves him right
Old 01-05-2023, 09:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh? They did adjourn. Votes just take awhile.

Why voting electronically without a Speaker is allowed I do not know.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Huh? They did adjourn. Votes just take awhile.

Why voting electronically without a Speaker is allowed I do not know.
Probably a rule they created in their Skull and Crossbones club while high on cocaine and spanking naked pledges.

Typical politician shit.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I broke my foot here in the Netherlands, I went to the ER. It was about an hour or so after breaking so the shock was wearing off and it was starting to really hurt. And for x rays they had to move it to different angles to get all their shots which had me writhing in pain. When I got back from X-ray the nurse took out this vile with a small sponge on the top. She turned the vial over to soak the sponge and told me to inhale the sponge through my nose. It was an instant high, and the pain all but went away. I was like holy shit was is this. And she said fentanyl. I was like “oh shit this is what everyone in America is od’ing on!”

It absolutely clobbered me, straight to cloud nine. I was on an empty stomach and at one point it made me super light headed for a minute and I almost passed out. And that was under medical supervision. I can only imagine what unregulated street level shit does.
Yea it’s intense. But meh, not worth the risk

Sad but I can do a P99 analogy: as an enchanter, the fastest I can kill stuff is a charmed pet that is hasted that I give a torch to to make it dual wield. Then it absolutely massacres stuff, and it’s quite fun to watch stuff’s health fly down. But if charm breaks, I can literally die in seconds. So the risk is huge. And so I ask myself: what’s the point? I’m risking death here to kill a bit faster? Not worth it, may as well just haste the mob but NOT give it a torch

Same thing with the fentanyl high when compared to weed or alcohol. The high is much more intense, but is it worth possibly much worse side effects? Not to me, I’m fine with just the weed high, even if it’s much less intense, it’s still something. Every once in a blue moon (heh no pun intended, the pills are called “blues”) I could see doing it, but that’s it

I’ve always known how incredibly destructive it is to not only want to experience a high like that often, but then to start attaching it to things. Like I need this high to sleep or to relax or to talk to people, etc
Old 01-05-2023, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Groomer Horza shocked that there's actually debate and deliberation in The House
Old 01-05-2023, 10:55 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-05-2023, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

They should keep Congress shut down for the next 2 years

Just let it rot
Old 01-05-2023, 10:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should keep Congress shut down for the next 2 years

Just let it rot
Man, that would be great
Old 01-05-2023, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Horza, all you have to do is type or even just copy and paste, "I Horza, do hereby publicly condemn pedophilia and all forms of child abuse, and I have been vaccinated for Covid-19"

If you do that, I'll quote it and make it my signature.
Closed Thread