Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

So hilarious watching Dems still try to pretend they are the party of the working class and the poor

Pure comedy
Old 01-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being serious for a moment, and please correct me if I’m wrong, but if the republicans got their shit together in the house, couldn’t they use that control to launch investigations into this twitter stuff, the size of hunter bidens hog, election fraud, and so on?
The most a House investigation could do is make criminal referral's to Biden's DoJ. (Or could they?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing comes of it, especially when they don't control the Senate.

You guys still don't get it.

The government is broke. It doesn't work with the pile of shits who currently have control.
Feature, not bug. Be consistent please.
Old 01-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you've voted "no" on every single thing but tax cuts for the wealthy, this is right on brand.

Why is anyone surprised? Literally votes no on everything for 16 years. Votes no again.
They voted yes on FOSTA/SESTA I think.
Old 01-04-2023, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feature, not bug. Be consistent please.
Sure, part of it is the feature.

But why even start an investigation when you know for a fact that it will go nowhere and its a waste of time?

Sure, you can hit the other side - drag them through the mud. But why does that even exist?

The whole thing is a fake dog and pony show to keep us all occupied and screaming at each other instead of them. We should be screaming at them instead.
Old 01-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, part of it is the feature.

But why even start an investigation when you know for a fact that it will go nowhere and its a waste of time?

Sure, you can hit the other side - drag them through the mud. But why does that even exist?

The whole thing is a fake dog and pony show to keep us all occupied and screaming at each other instead of them. We should be screaming at them instead.
Oh I know we're getting Benghazi 2, but that got you 3 scoops at the Court.

Something something remorseful sluts.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I know we're getting Benghazi 2, but that got you 3 scoops at the Court.

Something something remorseful sluts.
Benghazi 1 had nothing to do with getting 3 conservatives on the Supreme Court.

Part of the reason we got 3 was because of the shady shit that goes on in politics.

So if you don't like the fact that conservatives got 3 justices, you should be agreeing with me right now.
Old 01-04-2023, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Benghazi 1 had nothing to do with getting 3 conservatives on the Supreme Court.

Part of the reason we got 3 was because of the shady shit that goes on in politics.

So if you don't like the fact that conservatives got 3 justices, you should be agreeing with me right now.
It got you the trifecta that made 3 scoops possible is what I'm saying.

Facts don't care about my feelings.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:18 PM
Banned

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 01-04-2023, 10:04 PM
Banned

In regards to a party being fractured…I’ll say this again

If this fracturing is due to different people in the party having different beliefs and opinions on things and having a hard time agreeing, I’d rather be a member of that, even if the party loses. Because at least my party is full of individuals with their own thoughts, not a bunch of NPC hive minds being brainwashed into thinking whatever the DNC tells them to think. I’d rather be my own person and lose than an NPC and win

If you can’t name at least 5 things you dislike about your own party you are 100% brainwashed and in denial. “Nuh uh bruh, I just really happen to love all the things the DNC does and hate all the things they hate and that’s just me. Hang on a sec though, I need to turn on my daily dose of propaganda telling me what to believe”. Sorry, you can delude yourself but you won’t convince me

Now that being said, I have no idea who this Kevin dude is and if the in-fighting is over stupid petty shit then yea, that’s probably just unproductive with few positives. That very well may be the case for all I know
Old 01-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Banned

^
Clark: And your political party will keep losing and be serving my kids fries at a drive-through on our way to a skiing trip

Will: Yeah, maybe. Yeah, but at least I won't be unoriginal
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread