Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2021, 09:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't see where that removes the ruling regarding lull being illegal in foot race FTEs. The post does include specifics on what was removed, and lull pulling was not a part of it.
If you can link me one instance of Sirken or any other server GM saying anything about lull pulling being against the rules in a different thread besides the aforementioned thread "ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules" then I will concede your point.

I contend that since there is no mention of lull being against the rules in the P99 blue server raiding rules or any addendum except the single sentence in question, which you keep taking out of the context of the thread it was posted in, then it's clearly not against the rules. Not then, and not currently.

You can't just imply something is true with zero proof. I can't say that the thread titled "ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules" is about Veeshan's Peak because there's no proof of that. That entire thread up until Galach's edit over 3 years later has nothing to do with Dain or icewell. Everything in this thread that Sirken posted is with regard to the title "ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules". You can tell that because those rules you're trying to say exist for everything aren't listed in the general p99 blue server raiding rules.

I'm sorry for your sake that Sirken made rules in his head and never documented them. Guess what? Those aren't rules. If they aren't documented they don't apply and Sirken isn't the GM anymore. I'm not sure if you've noticed but the current staff has been taking a hatchet to almost all Sirken era rules for reasons.

It absolutely is Galach's job to post Sirken's rules or his own rules if he wants those rules to apply to p99 raiding. I'm not asking you to have insight into anything I'm just asking you to examine what is and what isn't. What is: lull is mentioned once, in a thread specifically talking about ToV, KT & Statue. What isn't: Lull, isn't mentioned literally anywhere else.

You are the one imposing your own "insight" into the situation by assuming something that isn't true. So show me the evidence. Show me a link to a rule that existed during the time we lull pulled dain that expressly states it was against the rules.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah turns out it's really hard to beat cheaters. Especially when the ref's don't show up.
Today marked our 20th Statue kill in a row. I wonder what cheats we did to do that? Any idea?
Old 08-25-2021, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That entire thread up until Galach's edit over 3 years later has nothing to do with Dain or icewell. Everything in this thread that Sirken posted is with regard to the title "ToV & King Tormax / Statue Specific Rules". You can tell that because those rules you're trying to say exist for everything aren't listed in the general p99 blue server raiding rules.
Sirken's ruling was for foot race FTEs. Galach's post in the thread only confirmed that your belief that the entire thread excluded dain is incorrect.

Quote:
Those aren't rules. If they aren't documented they don't apply
But this ruling is clearly documented. So it does apply.

Quote:
You are the one imposing your own "insight" into the situation by assuming something that isn't true.
Is this why you asked me to assume and goaded me because I wouldn't? So that you could then chastise me to assume? ROFL what kind of fucking jackhole are we dealing with here? This is the kind of backasswards logic that makes Riot the laughing stock of the server.

Quote:
So show me the evidence. Show me a link to a rule that existed during the time we lull pulled dain that expressly states it was against the rules.
Here is a ruling specifically on foot race FTEs that expressly forbids the use of lull. That should be enough for you.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everquest was a mistake.
Old 08-25-2021, 09:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today marked our 20th Statue kill in a row. I wonder what cheats we did to do that? Any idea?
You mean besides people who script stuff? Like scripting the start of a race to get a jump off the line faster than is humanly possible? The very thing you accused your own guild leader of before he was guilded with you.

Also probably helps that you've had the opportunity to race for 20 statues in a row since gm's went out for cigarettes 4+ months ago and haven't been seen since.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken's ruling was for foot race FTEs. Galach's post in the thread only confirmed that your belief that the entire thread excluded dain is incorrect.

But this ruling is clearly documented. So it does apply.

Is this why you asked me to assume and goaded me because I wouldn't? So that you could then chastise me to assume? ROFL what kind of fucking jackhole are we dealing with here? This is the kind of backasswards logic that makes Riot the laughing stock of the server.

Here is a ruling specifically on foot race FTEs that expressly forbids the use of lull. That should be enough for you.
Sirken's ruling was for foot race FTEs in a thread specifically talking about ToV, KT, and Statue. Not icewell, not dain. You can't ignore words you don't like to weave your own narrative. Galach's post is an afterthought more than 3 years after the fact that also specifically deals with racer limits and nothing more.

Look at me! I can do what Samoht does!:

Quote:
Sirken's ruling ... excluded dain...
Just ignore the words you don't like. It's the trainquish way.
Old 08-25-2021, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You mean besides people who script stuff? Like scripting the start of a race to get a jump off the line faster than is humanly possible? The very thing you accused your own guild leader of before he was guilded with you.

Also probably helps that you've had the opportunity to race for 20 statues in a row since gm's went out for cigarettes 4+ months ago and haven't been seen since.
Lol
Old 08-25-2021, 10:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good zerging by the way
Old 08-25-2021, 10:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:

You finally decoded the matrix.

Y’all are good at being good.

Your competition is good at being bad.

And the refs… lol idk wtf? Cigarettes?

The next step for you to level up at life is to write a self help book on how to cope with loosing. You need to take your talents on tour my friend!
Old 08-25-2021, 11:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Claims of bias from a GM when there are no current Vanquish members on staff having input on raid decisions
Who is the former member on staff?
Closed Thread