Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think it's really funny you guys are still calling people whose politics you disagree with soyboys like six years later, that's some some serious "I don't have a small dick, but you do" Andrew Tate energy.
I mean you brought up the dick thing, if there’s some insecurity driving that then maybe therapy is the way to go. I don’t watch Andrew Tate but I don’t think he makes comments about his dick size. You watch him more than me, you tell me though. I’m fairly satisfied with my size and willing to prove it, but of course I demand the person signing and posting something saying I’m not sexually harassing them and they actually want to verify my size. Then I will, I’ll even include headshots so you know it’s not taken from some site [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And for the rest, yea context is a tough concept for ya
Old 12-29-2022, 03:12 PM
Banned

People call you soyboys cause it makes you write a dissertation about how it totally doesn't count as an insult cause its old. That's the point of doing it hth.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:14 PM
Banned

Also the whole tit-for-tat guilt by association regarding epstein is kinda silly. The thing is, clinton was actually a known sex pest. The worst thing trump did was call rosie odonell a fat pig or something, and also insinuated that when you're rich and powerful, sometimes women will *Let* you grab them by the pussy. Which sadly is probably true.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People call you soyboys cause it makes you write a dissertation about how it totally doesn't count as an insult cause its old. That's the point of doing it hth.
Personally I used it in the context that I saw the fake lawyer as some Reddit soyboy at the time

The funny thing is the only people I’ve seen using snowflake and soyboy (at me) recently are Dems
Old 12-29-2022, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody calls anyone soyboy still except washed up Trump supporters who are pining for reinstatement day. Then again, you guys won't stop talking about a person who hasn't been involved in politics in decades while simultaneously cheering for a politician who was good friends with Epstein.
Old 12-29-2022, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nobody calls anyone soyboy still except washed up Trump supporters who are pining for reinstatement day. Then again, you guys won't stop talking about a person who hasn't been involved in politics in decades while simultaneously cheering for a politician who was good friends with Epstein.
I don’t care if Trump runs again or what happens to him. I find it hilarious just how hard Dems are clamoring for his arrest and all the promises they make

I also thank PRogers for another one to use now: bombs about to drop on Trump’s head. That’s a good new one to use
Old 12-29-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Then again, you guys won't stop talking about a person who hasn't been involved in politics in decades
Bill Clinton provides last-minute support to Hochul
Old 12-29-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does this mean we need to vote for the guy who says he wants to date his own daughter? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-29-2022, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sus
Yea I try to be as truthful as possible but we all tend to think we are more attractive than we are and I’m sure we exaggerate other things in our own minds too

That’s why I’m willing to try to prove. But a lotta problems with that like being blackmailed with it later or why a straight dude would ever be interested enough in the proof. Would prefer to a girl NGL, just feels less weird
Old 12-29-2022, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does this mean we need to vote for the guy who says he wants to date his own daughter? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No just don't say things that are obviously untrue lol
Closed Thread