Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2022, 12:23 PM
Banned

Teachers could have harped to me 8 hours a day about how good sucking dick is, wouldn't have made me gay. Zero chance

However, a teacher telling an an already gay student that maybe he's/she's not a gay boy/girl but the opposite gender....that I'm not so sure about. If some kid is going to come to that conclusion, better to be from themselves and not an authority figure
Old 12-24-2022, 12:35 PM
Banned

^
It's like when I see these Tik Tok and other social media testimonials of a gay or trans parent or parents proudly boasting on social media how their kid is trans too....

Fucking yikes. That kid is being conditioned. Let's hope they realize it before the drugs and surgeries
Old 12-24-2022, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teachers could have harped to me 8 hours a day about how good sucking dick is, wouldn't have made me gay. Zero chance

However, a teacher telling an an already gay student that maybe he's/she's not a gay boy/girl but the opposite gender....that I'm not so sure about. If some kid is going to come to that conclusion, better to be from themselves and not an authority figure
What if your church was financially discouraged from telling you not to?
Old 12-24-2022, 01:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if your church was financially discouraged from telling you not to?
confused by the question, telling not to what?

But to go along with my first post, any conservative who thinks that a teacher talking about the perks of being gay to students will make those students become gay must also believe that conversion therapy works. Aka that someone can be talked into or out of being gay. And most conservatives already agree that conversion therapy does not work, that it has horrible success rates, basically zero, anything above zero is most likely someone lying to appease in order to get out of the ordeal

The only thing that will cause a student to be more likely to grow up gay would be molesting that student, based on past information

But on the flip side of the coin, if a teacher or parent is conditioning a (probably gay) kid to believe they are trans, I don't trust the Behavioral health or medical community to prevent that path for the kid. I don't trust a gay or trans therapist to be grilling the kid about how they might just be trying to appease their teacher or parent. I expect the gay therapist to be overjoyed to be helping yet another trans kid on their path to self-discovery. And I expect the medical community to want their lifetime of money from a lifetime of hormones, not even counting surgeries into that sum

Like I mentioned before, when my dad went into to discuss TRT with his endocrinologist, the doctor told him, all you have to do is tell me you have a few of these symptoms ("tell me", not do you really have them), and regardless of what your natural test level is, if you are willing to pay out of pocket, we will put you on TRT. So that's what my dad did. That's how I expect the medical community to behave. It's all about the bucks
Old 12-24-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

gender shit shouldn't be a gradeschool curriculum save the sex changes and genital reasignment shit for surgical school and 1st year med studs and nursing school

maybe like first aid or some shit post 16 if ur in RoTC so ppl aren't suprised when their pal from germany with nice tits shows up on the battlefield with a dick

otherwise everything else is grooming kids or pressuring fucked up kids that need real help from real ppl with experience into coming out and being ground to dust in politics

btw i dont regret transitioning i just think its satan to teach it in gradeschool or politicize it and to punish churches for speaking out against it on religious grounds

and no matter what side u are on, 9 times outa 10 its a teacher or a parent causing a problem and a ruckus over this shit and they usually need the boot
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-24-2022 at 02:16 PM..
Old 12-24-2022, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Leave it to Groomers to put genital mutilation of 5 year old boys in an Omnibus Bill
Old 12-24-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Leave it to Trumptards to think anything that Boebert says should be taken seriously, but you guys are determined to make everyone look at Hunter's dick so it's not too surprising.
Old 12-24-2022, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gender shit shouldn't be a gradeschool curriculum save the sex changes and genital reasignment shit for surgical school and 1st year med studs and nursing school

maybe like first aid or some shit post 16 if ur in RoTC so ppl aren't suprised when their pal from germany with nice tits shows up on the battlefield with a dick

otherwise everything else is grooming kids or pressuring fucked up kids that need real help from real ppl with experience into coming out and being ground to dust in politics

btw i dont regret transitioning i just think its satan to teach it in gradeschool or politicize it and to punish churches for speaking out against it on religious grounds

and no matter what side u are on, 9 times outa 10 its a teacher or a parent causing a problem and a ruckus over this shit and they usually need the boot
I don't remember the history of it, but if you teach straight sex you kinda have to teach gay sex. Or else lawsuit.

The state has a prurient interest for public health reasons.
Old 12-24-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leave it to Trumptards to think anything that Boebert says should be taken seriously, but you guys are determined to make everyone look at Hunter's dick so it's not too surprising.
Horza obsessed with Hunter's pp
Old 12-24-2022, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza obsessed with Hunter's pp
Sorry nobody voted for the fat pedophile that you guys all worship, try not to take it so personally.
Closed Thread