Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-17-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I did point out that Japan didn't have the ability to bomb back.

But the point is these dictators have too much power because "muh ecomonics" (spelled wrong on purpose lol) so nobody wants to stand up to them.
The old consolidate the wealth problem.

It's the driving force of capitalism, and the nail in our coffins.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2022, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with this, but I also find it strange that I did not see flags in front of their houses just 6 years ago when this exact same thing happened before.

Like if it was the older melinials that got all moved by this, why were they not moved by it a little while ago when they were very much in the age bracket then and even a better position in life, like more peace around the world at the time, no trump etc... yet they didnt care at all.
They did a much better job of making the case of the invasion to the west.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 06-17-2022, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

might it be that the warmongering establishment flipped from republican to democrat in 2016?
Old 06-18-2022, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Putin is the warmonger

Neither dem nor Republican bears any responsibility

Zero
Old 06-18-2022, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just had someone here in the office who works in the U.N. and recently returned from Ukraine, saying it's a shame we don't have the fortitude to drop a bomb on Russia and stop them like we did Japan. Very well educated, experienced and respected person that some of you may know.

Not saying who it is and you don't have to believe me but I'm not lying. When you're there doing humanitarian work and you've lived a long, accomplished life and can see the broader implications of what's going on due to your experience it makes you see that sometimes the path to peace is through violence. It's sad but it's true.
Moldova and Georgia should take back their Russian occupied territories at the very least. No one has balls. Putin is 5’3”
Old 06-18-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin is the warmonger

Neither dem nor Republican bears any responsibility

Zero
Democrats, biden and his bosses wanted this war, because they wanted men in cheep suits to say stupid shit like this to scare people into the voting booth.
Old 06-18-2022, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Putin has been doing this shit since ‘08 and Russia has been using frozen conflicts before him. Not related to us at all, he would’ve kept moving for Ukraine

You’re biased
Old 06-18-2022, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin has been doing this shit since ‘08 and Russia has been using frozen conflicts before him. Not related to us at all, he would’ve kept moving for Ukraine

You’re biased
You dont understand.

Like, you're talking about the reason the deplomacy should have happened.

Like I listen to you talk and talk and talk about how much you hate putin, nobody disagrees fool, nobody disagrees.

But if you cant even let me say biden is a fuckup, with out you drumming the patriotic war drum, and you cant see that is literally why they chose to "let this war happen" instead of use big dick energy to scare them away, (like we have in every instance with them during the cold war)

Then you're just playing to the beat of bidens drum, like you do every day, just trying to divert ANY critiqe of the administartion into some GIANT patriotic cold war patriotic "we gotta pay more for gas to stick it to putin!"

its so anoying man, I get it you fucking LOVE biden.

Do you understand, what I am saying is: if biden was president during the cuban missle criss, cuba would be RUSSIA or we would all be dead, do you get it yet???!?!!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-18-2022 at 01:25 PM..
Old 06-18-2022, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Russia was a shit hole a thousand years ago and in a thousand years it will probably still be that way. Biden has little and less to do with it

Trump wasn’t a great president. He was actually terrible in most ways. Biden also sucks. Didn’t read the rest of your post because I grew up in Iran, a country governed like Russia. Everyone governing Russia and Iran deserve to die a thousand deaths, and you my friend can never understand that because despite what you think about America, you’ve never experienced evil or hardship. Hopefully you never will
Old 06-18-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

None of that has anything to with anything I said or contradict it any way.

Once again someone who hates trump turns everything into trump, again, not part of the conversation (but since you brought him up, reminder russia attacked ukraine before and after he was president)

But that is irrelevant, because trump is not part of the equation that says: democrats are warmongers now

I really wish you would volunteer to help the war effort instead of cry about putin every time someone criticizes biden.
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-18-2022 at 05:47 PM..