Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Fuck that shit

I'm bald as fuck, more testosterone, don't even need to take steroids when I lift double downs up to my gullet.

600 pounds of muscle
Old 10-16-2014, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

I like how Rexx still shows up to deny AZ raid pixels on Sundays, puts a smile on my chins.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Banned

Lots of hair envy in here.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how Rexx still shows up to deny AZ raid pixels on Sundays, puts a smile on my chins.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing career everquesters lose out on prized opportunities. Won't be here this Sunday though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2014, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2014, 10:21 AM
Banned

This has been a good week for the Rib's FQ exp
Old 10-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has been a good week for the Rib's FQ exp
I gotta give credit to Stasis for starting this thread + the great thread title.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:10 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

lotta people giving colgate shit in this thread for leaving azrael. I have said it before, ill say it again.

There is a reason why people leave azrael repeatededly over and over again, people who have been in what i call "real high end guilds" get real sick and tired of azraels structure or rather lack of one, its policys and on the fly changing of them.

The guild only comes alive when lite is online, there are no day 2 day things to do. the guild leader does not care about u individually unless he's building you up to help his guild win some dragon.

There are only 3 original azrael members left, ask yourself.. why is that?

edit: azrael members, ask yourself something, how many toons does sickpuppy krew have fully geared, how much do they raid compared to you? ah yes exactly.... lol alll that raid loot you spend slaving over goes directly to sickpuppy and brainz, people who don't raid. and what really drove that whole situation home is the samsung PD robe. This has been happening in azrael for so long dogs.

how many RBB's and COF's have u seen be awarded to mesochrist and wanyo?

how many times is brennard going to be needing to be regeared aswell?

bro's azrael is a black hole of pixels were very select few people buy it from lite.

take smedy for example, smedy has been swinging from azrael nuts for 3 years now, what's he got to show for it? a fungi on loan? LOL
Last edited by Agatha; 10-16-2014 at 12:15 PM..
Old 10-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Banned

Agatha put down the crack pipe, you just got frustrated with losing and bitched out for loot.

I'm not judging I mean I've been there, although I didn't strip a guys character and cry a shit load while backstabbing actively playing guildies but I can relate somewhat pal.
Old 10-16-2014, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lotta people giving colgate shit in this thread for leaving azrael. I have said it before, ill say it again.

There is a reason why people leave azrael repeatededly over and over again, people who have been in what i call "real high end guilds" get real sick and tired of azraels structure or rather lack of one, its policys and on the fly changing of them.

The guild only comes alive when lite is online, there are no day 2 day things to do. the guild leader does not care about u individually unless he's building you up to help his guild win some dragon.

There are only 3 original azrael members left, ask yourself.. why is that?

edit: azrael members, ask yourself something, how many toons does sickpuppy krew have fully geared, how much do they raid compared to you? ah yes exactly.... lol alll that raid loot you spend slaving over goes directly to sickpuppy and brainz, people who don't raid. and what really drove that whole situation home is the samsung PD robe. This has been happening in azrael for so long dogs.

how many RBB's and COF's have u seen be awarded to mesochrist and wanyo?

how many times is brennard going to be needing to be regeared aswell?

bro's azrael is a black hole of pixels were very select few people buy it from lite.

take smedy for example, smedy has been swinging from azrael nuts for 3 years now, what's he got to show for it? a fungi on loan? LOL
Sounds like the guild for me, they crootin?