Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 03-01-2022, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You prolly watch action movies where the 110 lb chick beats the shit out 200+ lb Chads and think it's plausible
Find a Therapist
Old 03-01-2022, 02:42 PM
Banned

Here’s how you re-do the vid, that Botten touched on:

“I come from tough stock, here’s an example of my mom getting over an injury. I’m strong willed too, I used to be an activist fighting for our freedoms. But I’m also like you, a spoiled white sorority girl, who happens to be gay (still probably not worth mentioning but it can be tucked in at the end where it belongs because all it’s there to do is reinforce “I’m like you” to LBGT). Now I’m serving my country and you can too!

My mom pegs her wife!” (Sneak that bit in the end)

Kidding
Old 03-01-2022, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

This is the problem with all the comic book movies

Folks like Botten started to believe females actually have super powers cuz they female
Old 03-01-2022, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

News talking about how the convoy is stalled right now..

https://www.netflix.com/title/80092654

btw this might be a fun show to watch.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

I watched the video where Putin was declaring the strategic forces to be placed on heightened alert and at the very end it cut to the two guys who are actually responsible for launching the nukes. Two highly decorated generals, looking exactly like the stereotypical Russians you would imagine them to be.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want you to watch this video from this moment:

https://youtu.be/7YIoniUeTjw?t=42

He gives the order then the camera cuts to the two generals.

Watch carefully, then rewind to the 42 mark and watch again. And again.

Is that the enthusiastic attitude and deference you want to see from your Strategic Forces commanders?

Notice the guy on the left, his nod is tiny and perfunctory, he almost hesitated before he remembered that he was supposed to agree at the time.

More striking is the guy on the right. He never agrees. His mouth says "yes" but his entire body says "no". Watch carefully, he never nods. He appears to nod, he brings his chin down, but it never comes up. Instead he leans forward, breaking eye contact. He continues until he reaches a rest position, and then glances at Putin with a side-eye.

Both of these men are mulling over how they can remove Putin and still remain intact.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

I remember this ad from watching Nickelodeon alot as a kid. Bet most of you do too!

Targetted advertising was not newly invented for the gays.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

I got off the phone with some relatives on the Polish side of the border regarding the refugee situation.

The situation is terrible. The vast majority of the refugees are women with children. Many have abandoned cars that ran out of fuel and walked up to 30 miles in the cold weather with their kids to reach the border with no facilities on the Ukrainian side to take care of anyone and another 24-48 hour wait just to cross to the Polish side. Many are sick and dehydrated.

The Polish people are trying to help as much as they can. My relatives described literal mountains of supplies, food, medicine, bedding, everything being delivered from all over Poland and beyond. Everyone is donating groceries, blankets, water, anything they can.

The problem of course is logistics. The huge gaggle of refugees is very localized and sending supply trucks into that crowd can quickly become a giant problem. So the main thing is to provide transport away from the border to places where humanitarian relief can be administered.

It is very fortunate that many refugees have relatives in Poland, so their families have been sending down people to stand there with signs over their heads like Uber drivers hoping to spot them and take them to safety.

There is also a hotline set up where people can register their house as a refugee shelter and they will send people to live in their house according to their capacity to host. Many people have signed up and are hosting Ukrainian families.

I know its really bad because several people I spoke with had a hard time holding it in, many spoke through tears.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of these men are mulling over how they can remove Putin and still remain intact.
I have asbuergers so maybe that's why I dont understand their deepest internal dialogues by looking at their faces for less than 1 second but maybe you're right.

But to me it looks like two cold blooded people following direction without showing emotion.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched the video where Putin was declaring the strategic forces to be placed on heightened alert and at the very end it cut to the two guys who are actually responsible for launching the nukes. Two highly decorated generals, looking exactly like the stereotypical Russians you would imagine them to be.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I want you to watch this video from this moment:

https://youtu.be/7YIoniUeTjw?t=42

He gives the order then the camera cuts to the two generals.

Watch carefully, then rewind to the 42 mark and watch again. And again.

Is that the enthusiastic attitude and deference you want to see from your Strategic Forces commanders?

Notice the guy on the left, his nod is tiny and perfunctory, he almost hesitated before he remembered that he was supposed to agree at the time.

More striking is the guy on the right. He never agrees. His mouth says "yes" but his entire body says "no". Watch carefully, he never nods. He appears to nod, he brings his chin down, but it never comes up. Instead he leans forward, breaking eye contact. He continues until he reaches a rest position, and then glances at Putin with a side-eye.

Considering it’s not just nuking America, but nuking every country that sent aid to Ukraine is bat shit crazy and they know it, that is the expected reaction

America does have to be careful. Providing the weapons that literally are killing Russian soldiers will elicit some future retaliation, undeniably. It’s just a matter of what form that will take. And I’ve heard some calls for pushing the envelope such as maybe we can just shoot their planes down but not engage their troops as if that somehow isn’t engaging them…
Last edited by unsunghero; 03-01-2022 at 03:21 PM..
Old 03-01-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Testosterone wins wars. .
Quote:
Soon we will begin to see signs of mutiny among the Russian armed forces.
https://www.defense.gov/News/Transcr...ound-briefing/

Quote:
That said, there has been, in the last six days, evidence of a certain risk-averse behavior by the Russian military
Quote:
And you guys are seeing it for yourselves on the ground, where, you know, units are surrendering, sometimes without a fight, and they've got -- you know, a lot of these soldiers are conscripts, never been in combat before. Some of them, we believe, weren't even told they were going to be in combat.
Quote:
In many cases, what we're seeing are columns that are literally out of gas, and as I said earlier, now they're starting to run out of food for their troops.
Running out of food? Looks like the Russians need to increase their soy production!