Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-02-2022, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much time do you spend daily of finding those dastardly agents from The Weather Channel so you can post them here?

Get a more productive hobby, maybe something that earns some money since you're always griping about 2% gains in prices of things completely crushing your bottom line
Basanos mad posting and doesn't realize he was watching CNN

Comedy ensues
Old 10-02-2022, 11:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basanos mad posting and doesn't realize he was watching CNN

Comedy ensues
I didn't even watch your video, and never will, but I am sorry you get so angry at the weather man. Maybe watch a different tv channel that makes you less mad, if that one makes you mad. Weather man pretending weather intense is an old, old story.

Anyways, looked up those other demographics for the Republicans yet?
Old 10-02-2022, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't even watch your video
Basanos mad posting confirmed
Old 10-02-2022, 11:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basanos mad posting confirmed
Oh, next up: you're super embarrassed or it's hilarious? I don't watch the videos right wing people link, pretty consistent on that.

Looked up those demographics yet, dude? It's hilarious that you haven't, personally
Old 10-02-2022, 12:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How much time do you spend daily of finding those dastardly agents from The Weather Channel so you can post them here?
If you're talking about being a democrat, and pushing climate change propaganda so that the 1% can get goverment bailouts to lower their emissions (by moving the factory to a 3rd world country) then: EVERY FRIGGEN SECOND OF EVERY DAY
Old 10-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not a fair comparison, the man looks much heavier than stickboy.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah if there is one thing that is true:

The news does not lie!!!!! (only fox news!)

The president is doing great!!! (only demcorat president)

And war is diplomacy. (unless its bush!)
Old 10-02-2022, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're talking about being a democrat, and pushing climate change propaganda so that the 1% can get goverment bailouts to lower their emissions (by moving the factory to a 3rd world country) then: EVERY FRIGGEN SECOND OF EVERY DAY
Well, we all know I'm unemployed and have nothing but time on my hands. I try not to watch videos ALL day.

I've taken up painting. I also do digital painting, I try to read a book for at least an hour per day, walk a few miles, post against the right wing dudes here 10,000 times per day, and maybe leveling a secret shaman alt.
Old 10-02-2022, 12:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Oh, next up: you're super embarrassed or it's hilarious? I don't watch the videos right wing people link, pretty consistent on that.

Looked up those demographics yet, dude? It's hilarious that you haven't, personally
What if a left wing person posts a video by somebody right wing because they agree with that one specific thing?

Categorically avoiding certain content as a hard rule isn't a good way to learn or grow, friend. I watch idiotic left wing content all the time, granted usually to make fun of it, but *occasionally* they make points I agree with. Unfortunately for them, those points are usually more "right wing" than they realize. Like a couple weeks ago Ana from TYT was actually waking up to the reality that super lefty crime policy favors criminals over victims. Annnnnnnnnd they immediately started calling her right wing, whatta ya know!
Old 10-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've taken up painting. I also do digital painting.
plz make eq fan art and post in ss I will be #1 fan!