Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2016, 06:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard he hits pretty hard and that a tank or cleric is required. But if this is true I will just snag a melee buddy and do it up.

How geared was your monk friend? I tried duo'ing with another shaman and our wolves. We tried to lev trick to get on the hill above where he spawns. We died a swift death.

Want my boots. =/
he can be slowed but needs malo or at least tash

makes it way more easy obviously
Old 03-20-2016, 01:33 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have heard he hits pretty hard and that a tank or cleric is required. But if this is true I will just snag a melee buddy and do it up.

How geared was your monk friend? I tried duo'ing with another shaman and our wolves. We tried to lev trick to get on the hill above where he spawns. We died a swift death.

Want my boots. =/
a 60 bard can kite that dude around with even the sloppiest of kiting skills
just kill his ass
shit
Old 04-10-2016, 10:36 AM
Aviak

i am an iksar shaman and i feel like 19 to 24 is taking forever i am currently lvl 22.25...

how can i speed it up a bit to get to lvl 24 and get cani? i am blowing a good chunk of mana kiling 1 mob in lake of ill omen... which means i have to spend a good amount of time medding after..

Formally Ragnis <Reviction> lvl 65 Bard of Morell-thule
Old 04-11-2016, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tingling [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i am an iksar shaman and i feel like 19 to 24 is taking forever i am currently lvl 22.25...

how can i speed it up a bit to get to lvl 24 and get cani? i am blowing a good chunk of mana kiling 1 mob in lake of ill omen... which means i have to spend a good amount of time medding after..
You could try to find groups, you can kill a lot more mobs in the same amount of time you would use to spend your whole mana bar on one mob.

In my opinion, whenever you are soloing, you should be trying to find a group that can offer better experience. (unless you are soloing because you like to)
Old 04-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could try to find groups, you can kill a lot more mobs in the same amount of time you would use to spend your whole mana bar on one mob.

In my opinion, whenever you are soloing, you should be trying to find a group that can offer better experience. (unless you are soloing because you like to)
I have been trying to get some groups or a duo but have not had much luck

Old 04-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Should be able to get a group in Mistmoore at the pond.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-11-2016, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be able to get a group in Mistmoore at the pond.
thanks i will try and head over today... i was hoping to stay around Cabalis until i got invis to make travelling easier since i am super KOS...

Old 04-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Fire Giant

You could do the giants in warsliks. At 22 the smaller ones should be doable. And the chances of making a duo are good there too.
Old 04-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You could do the giants in warsliks. At 22 the smaller ones should be doable. And the chances of making a duo are good there too.
Second this thought. It's a great spot.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by canisreevus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Second this thought. It's a great spot.
Thanks.. I am gonna head there today just dinged 23 last night hopefully I will have better luck with resists

Closed Thread