Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

This but it's Obama's neighbor.

Old 10-25-2022, 03:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proves the left is just reactionary and anti progress to make this country great again.
Nobody is going to buy the American right as progressives no matter how hard you try

Maybe your MAGA echo chambers like this forum have convinced you can be, but try it with a bullhorn in a public space sometime and you'll see what I mean

I advise no red hats and to try harder to veil the disdain of minorities and LGBTQ ppl
Old 10-25-2022, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to your average person of color in the south it isn't
You mean me?

Hyperbole bud.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean me?

Hyperbole bud.
I was not aware Alaska was in the south, my understanding of geography must be way off

Anyways, I know you're from Texas and have Iranian origin, and are conservative. Try to think of the perspective of a person that is not conservative, an outsider, or not even into politics at all. I know quite a few people who do not feel safe in a room with a person who has a red hat on. Not all fear is reasonable, but fear is always honest

Besides, Texas isn't the south in the same way Florida isn't the south. They're their own regions, in a sense
Old 10-25-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whipping is the action, not the material.

Ever get whipped with an extension cord? It hurts.
It literally didn't happen and they purposely lied about it

Whatever ambiguous tweet you wanna post that makes you feel better I guess
Old 10-25-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It literally didn't happen and they purposely lied about it

Whatever ambiguous tweet you wanna post that makes you feel better I guess
No, it was "false" because it wasn't actual whips but horsey reins.
Old 10-25-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was not aware Alaska was in the south, my understanding of geography must be way off

Anyways, I know you're from Texas and have Iranian origin, and are conservative. Try to think of the perspective of a person that is not conservative, an outsider, or not even into politics at all. I know quite a few people who do not feel safe in a room with a person who has a red hat on. Not all fear is reasonable, but fear is always honest

Besides, Texas isn't the south in the same way Florida isn't the south. They're their own regions, in a sense
East Texas is the south, but I’d concede houston is different

Other than that, I disagree with the premise. The klan used to hold rallies in east Texas in my lifetime. This is different man, Mexicans love Donald trump. It’s not racial
Old 10-25-2022, 03:40 PM
Banned

It's certainly more complicated than rednecks wearing klan robes and marching around. We had a brawl about that my freshman year of high school.

I've said before the fascism they are building is a weirder, more modern, more inclusive and insidious version than the one we're all familiar with. It makes sense, Fascism 2.0 is definitely going to be more aware of modern trends

My brother in law is a Hispanic Trump supporter, a devout Catholic, and a raging racist. Especially when it comes to people from Middle Eastern countries (not Israelis, though! Crazy!)
Old 10-25-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, there were definitely race fights in high school. Or just brawls in general

The 80s were fucking great. Back then you got arrested and your football coach came and got everyone out of lockup
Old 10-25-2022, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nobody is going to buy the American right as progressives no matter how hard you try

Maybe your MAGA echo chambers like this forum have convinced you can be, but try it with a bullhorn in a public space sometime and you'll see what I mean

I advise no red hats and to try harder to veil the disdain of minorities and LGBTQ ppl
Hitlers plans are the same as progressive plans only they switch around which groups are at fault for the plans not working so far.
Closed Thread