Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMoose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to think it was IB that was the rude/crude players cause they ganked one of my camps to PL noobs once.
This is the biggest war crime IB has ever committed, I can't believe you were the target of their worst atrocity to date. My condolences...

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait im confused how does "da" describe DA members flawlessly? Dead on arrival is all i can come up with but that makes not a fucking ounce of sence. Sorry the IB guy who ganked your camp is "prolly" in DA now? Dude you fail trolling. I await your responce... lul
........DumbAss?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

IB used DA to kill bee. DA used IB to get key.

u see wut i did there?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple_Syrup [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB used DA to kill bee. DA used IB to get key.

u see wut i did there?
wow, excellent.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you actually gave this guy the sword? hahahaha, brilliant. i assume that was for comedy purposes? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really funny thing is how many people from DA would rather have deleted the sword or let it rot than go to him.
Old 01-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The really funny thing is how many people from DA would rather have deleted the sword or let it rot than go to him.
why u so mad?

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 01-27-2011, 12:46 AM
Sarnak

Don't even flatter yourself into thinking your existence effects me.

I merely sat back and laughed at the amount of people who openly said in guildchat they'd rather nobody gets something than you be awarded a piece of loot. You must be one helluva guy. Since I'm a mage I could care less what you were awarded for tagging along on DA's CT zerg battle vs IB/DW/Pan
Old 01-27-2011, 12:53 AM
Banned

Props to my peeps in DA!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N7qVz1-WBuA" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Doesnt beat the Tryst vid, but I felt compelled to share somethin kew us gamers can all dig ;-)
Old 01-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't even flatter yourself into thinking your existence effects me.

I merely sat back and laughed at the amount of people who openly said in guildchat they'd rather nobody gets something than you be awarded a piece of loot. You must be one helluva guy. Since I'm a mage I could care less what you were awarded for tagging along on DA's CT zerg battle vs IB/DW/Pan

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So, do you care A LOT or a little?

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Old 01-27-2011, 03:31 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait im confused how does "da" describe DA members flawlessly? Dead on arrival is all i can come up with but that makes not a fucking ounce of sence. Sorry the IB guy who ganked your camp is "prolly" in DA now? Dude you fail trolling. I await your responce... lul
I believe he's implying, and I'm no expert of flames here, that the members of DARK ASCENSION ASCENDED to the point at which they're at in the game in a manner that was DARK, with respect to the morality of their decisions.

Don't quote me on that though, I just read and giggle when people post pictures.
Closed Thread