Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2021, 05:00 PM
Fire Giant

I have a doctorate degree in Elf lawyering, how may I help you?
Old 11-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should. Genetic power is the most awesome force the planet's ever seen, but you wield it like a kid that's found his dad's gun.
I think the larger problem is that (right now) it isn't looking like it performs the same way a "traditional" vaccine does meaning its effectiveness decreases over time in ways the other methods that more accurately emulate recovering from an infection, dont.

But maybe it's too early to tell.

But I don't understand why they were like "maybe you will need a booster!" like it was a surprise or something when we know that the other vaccines have required more than one shot over a longer period of time to be effective.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

What's great is this yearly booster thing. You can still get covid and you can still pass it on whether you've had the vaccine or not.

While the world starts "getting back to normal" you know that maybe 30-50% at a total guess probably aren't getting any booster unless they are healthcare workers or somehow made to get it...so is that the next chapter? More lockdowns until people get their boosters? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Planar Protector

Or start giving out traditional vaccines that you don't need to re-up indefinitely? Since apparently they exist?

It doesn't smell right I guess is all I'll say.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:08 PM
Banned

Nz is doing that and it's created major problems.

The us doesn't have the social system in place to deal with the fallout of that.

If we don't open up and chill and fix health insurance scamming right now we are looking at 5mil dead, 15 mil mote homeless and permanently doing illegal drugs and selling their children, and 15 billion in economic damages trying to do mandates and lockdowns and tax exemptions for big franchises.

Feels bad man.

Could spiral into at least a trillion more in debt cuz we won't prescribe fentanyl and run some hospices yoga studios and local farms where the poor and homeless could chip in and get some lifestyle skills with public funds. And a decent paycheck in the long run. Because it's cheeper to buy from Mexico. And tax, shut down, and DEA, FDA, USDA, CDC local businesses.
Last edited by starkind; 11-09-2021 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Cia
Old 11-09-2021, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

This is a troll thread right?
Old 11-09-2021, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

What is NZ doing starkind?

Nostalgiaquest sorry not troll thread just troll title I wanted to hear what people who might have cared more about vaccines had to say on this matter
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Banned

Gustoo hit the nail on the head, if you're an independent critical thinker, nothing about this entire business smells right.
Old 11-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Answers to all of your questions are readily available from a multitude of reputable sources. Yet you come to an EverQuest forum for truth?

Are you sure this isn’t a troll thread?
Old 11-09-2021, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Nobody seemed to catch whale's jurassic park reference so it might be a troll thread
Closed Thread