Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Not going to open discussions on bag limits or roll agreements until Straiker deletes.
No point in forming new agreements until Vanquish abides by current ones.
Old 07-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ringroll isn't competitive. The problem is that the rolls are obviously just favoring one guild so far. As long as it's not a competitive spawn, it needs to be bag limited to keep people from getting a streak of 3 or more just because of RNG.
Actually I do agree with this, cause sometimes people are just toooo lucky with randoms /nod
Old 07-02-2021, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Straiker, show yourself.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Saying the RNG 'favors' any particular guild is one of the dumbest things I've seen spouted around here. The is no bias in the RNG towards any guild. A winning streak is a winning streak. They could just as easily be on the losing side of that streak.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bag limits on ring war as Vanquish desires would be charity pixels. There have been no ring war petitions since the rule changes.
I'm glad you brought up ring war. As others have mentioned ring war is no longer a competitive situation, just pure dumb luck, so bag limits have no impact on competition there.

Let's also remember that all of the petitions were from Kriot, whining and crying about about losing too much. They cried with baseless accusations of cheating to the GMs so much that the rules got changed to what they are now.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Saying the RNG 'favors' any particular guild is one of the dumbest things I've seen spouted around here. The is no bias in the RNG towards any guild. A winning streak is a winning streak. They could just as easily be on the losing side of that streak.
I knew there would be some dumbass arguing about the randomness, and yet here we are where a single guild has won almost ever roll.

Please think before you post.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew there would be some dumbass arguing about the randomness, and yet here we are where a single guild has won almost ever roll.

Please think before you post.
So you're saying the RNG is rigged? Otherwise, it's luck currently favoring one guild, not the RNG. Think before you post.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you brought up ring war. As others have mentioned ring war is no longer a competitive situation, just pure dumb luck, so bag limits have no impact on competition there.

Let's also remember that all of the petitions were from Kriot, whining and crying about about losing too much. They cried with baseless accusations of cheating to the GMs so much that the rules got changed to what they are now.
Petitions from Various Guilds Since Last Mutual Raid Suspension in April:

Riot - 5/14 Dagarn (withdrawn); 5/14 Dain; 5/21 Yeli; 6/19 Vulak = 3 (4th withdrawn)

Vanquish (for sake of discussion, FRAG petitions counted here) - 4/17 Silverwing (withdrawn); 4/17 Dain; 4/27 Doze; 5/28 KT = 3 (4th withdrawn)

Kittens - 6/19 Vulak = 1.

Doesn't seem like Riot or Vanq are substantially different here; Kittens not overly involved at all. Vanquish wouldn't be spreading false narratives, would it? Certainly you guys are nothing if not straightforward and honest.

Note how most petitions are over non-ToV mobs since the inception of bag limits.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying the RNG is rigged?
Nope, not even close.

Quote:
it's luck currently favoring one guild
Hey, you basically said the same thing I did! Look at you for acknowledging the issue.

So ringroll needs to be added to bag limits.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
So ringroll needs to be added to bag limits.
Or you could just let the pendulum swing like it should/will with the RNG instead of adding yet another rule to the system. I'm sure you'd be right here asking for bag limits if the streak was to your advantage, too. I guess we'll see when it swings your way.
Closed Thread