Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2014, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they take Texas they can keep it. They're doing us a favor.
lol who is us? Bitches living in their mother's basement who thought anime was cool after 8th grade? Texas is bad ass, if we left the rest of you guys would have no electricity, gas, or graphing calculators.

Texas Instruments 4lyfe
Old 09-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

Also, boxes of .22 LR for sale in DFW. Hit me up.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 09-10-2014, 12:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well my uncle is Batman and he says your brother is full of it.
LOL
Old 09-10-2014, 01:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol who is us? Bitches living in their mother's basement who thought anime was cool after 8th grade? Texas is bad ass, if we left the rest of you guys would have no electricity, gas, or graphing calculators.

Texas Instruments 4lyfe
Something tells me your account is meant to be satire. There's a reason the saying goes: "nothing good ever came from Texas". It's like a giant New Jersey with cowboys.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarshale [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would the cartel, a group that makes all it's money from the US, want to destroy it by sending in ISIS guys? Makes no sense.

Besides there's probably more guns in west Texas than all of ISIS combined.
Probably because ISIS is a bunch of goons and some small terrorist organization stands no realistic chance of destroying the US. So why not profit off of them.
Old 09-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Banned

I decided to research a couple of things just to make sure nothing significant had changed in the past 5 or so years, nope, the Texan is full of shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Texas is bad ass, if we left the rest of you guys would have no electricity,
Do you mean coal power?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not that coal power is the energy of the future or anything (despite what those G.E. commercials will tell you) The midwest by itself has you beat 4 to 1.

Maybe you mean wind power. Texas is a big windy flat desert, they gotta be #1 by a large margin right?
Oh, the whole west Coast matches them as well as the Northern U.S. in much smaller states. Good effort though I guess.

Maybe it's Nuclear power, again, big land mass, lots of places to stick a bunch of reactors out of the way right?
Out of 104 nuclear reactors, Texas has 2... Second largest state with less than 2% of the country's nuclear output.

What about biofuels?
OK... what about hydroelectric?
...geothermal?

Ok ok, well maybe Texas just uses a lot less electricity than other states do so despite those numbers there's a gigantic surplus from all of those wind turbines or something...
Oh. Dead last in surplus energy too? Fuck. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
gas,
Roughly 15% of the gas/oil consumed in the United States comes from Texas, while we would certainly not "have no gas" if Texas were to go bye bye, 15% is enough to have a somewhat significant effect on prices/availability. Then again you have to take into consideration these pipelines that are being stonewalled keeping us from a much larger supply of oil coupled with the fact that most of 'Texas's' oil is actually gulf oil from offshore drilling and not mainland Texas drilling/fracking.
Quote:
or graphing calculators.

Texas Instruments 4lyfe
Yes yes, the headquarters for a calculator company is in fucking Dallas. Here have a gold star.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:00 AM
Banned

I didn't forget Solar energy, I just had a hard time finding a map that wasn't from 2004 or earlier. Here we go.
A teeny tiny fraction of Texas is in the second highest tier of solar production with the bulk of the state in the third and fourth tiers. It's not bad, but not nearly enough to have Texas be missed in this category either.
Old 09-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

I don't think they want to "Invade" the united stated by any means. If they are coming through the border (I don't doubt they are atleast trying) they are probably going to just going to figure out a way to inflict lots of damage with what little resources they have here. Unless the Cartels are really helping them and supply them with something nasty.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 09-10-2014, 03:20 AM
Planar Protector

From what I've heard they're planning something for 9/11.
Old 09-10-2014, 08:18 AM
Planar Protector

Assburgers

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread