Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Who do you want to see get the most server first kills for raid bosses?
THe Mystical Order 59 39.07%
Inglorious Basterds 64 42.38%
Forceful Entry 28 18.54%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by susvain0362 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if just crazy people like me care that's enough to make the thread. Don't participate if you don't care.

Now that I think about it things would get very interesting if FE dominates and owns ntov/st first. That'd make for an interesting forum dynamic. All three guilds will have sufficient time with the biggest dick.
Nope. You started a poll asking "who do you want to get the first kills in velious"---answering "I don't care" and explaining why is a legitimate answer.

Sorry if its not the one you wanted.

Bottom line is that this server would be a whole lot better if the "hard core" pixel chasers relaxed a little bit and weren't willing to be total dicks to each other over raid targets.
Old 08-31-2013, 12:47 PM
Banned

I voted TMO cause I'm a big jerk.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

I couldn't possibly care less who gets zerg-raid kills on content they overgear a year+ after it was supposed to be released and over a decade after it was last relevant. Don't think AoW/ST-key mobs won't be zerged down HARD, either. These aren't Sev kills where no one really cares and attendance is more a pride thing than anything else. This is Phara Dar-level stuff and every guild member will turn up.

The whole "server first" thing only applies if there's significant challenge involved. That we have ever tracked server first kills on this server is a little silly. That anyone at all cares about who gets the kills is Velious is pretty dumb IMO.

Also, a dude.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

I'm hoping the devs "accidentally" add a few extra zeros to the raid npcs Hp for the first week or so.. keep things interesting since these things will be hit by 50-70 people at once anyway.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

BDA would have been up there this time last year...whatever happened to those awesome people?
Old 08-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't care who gets server first kills as long as training isn't allowed in NTOV/ST like it is in VP.

If it is, I prolly will just choose not to take part in any raiding on p99 anymore.
+1.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA would have been up there this time last year...whatever happened to those awesome people?
There is no reason why BDA can't compete in Velious or a lot of other more casual guilds. There are tons of ways to gear up in Velious without poop socking.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:43 PM
Planar Protector

I pretty much agree with SCB. The real server firsts happened on Live when people were actually figuring out game mechanics on shitty PCs with 800x600 graphics and 56k modems while going through a content treadmill 5x faster than ours.

Here, I predict there will be at least guilds 5 guilds (TMO, FE, IB, BDA, Taken, and possibly Divinity) that will be able to field 80+ man raids for Velious, with tons of epics and sky gear and strats that they've been practicing for years on Kunark.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 08-31-2013, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCB [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The whole "server first" thing only applies if there's significant challenge involved. That we have ever tracked server first kills on this server is a little silly. That anyone at all cares about who gets the kills is Velious is pretty dumb IMO.
THIS
Old 08-31-2013, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

I want whatever guild I am in to get the kills, obviously.
Closed Thread