Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
blah blah narf blah blah
Ahh uh-huh... rrrrrrighto. Oh yawn..

In otherwords you are saying that you are broke, so charity starts at home. Well if you hadn't spent so much $$ on that... whatever operation you PC call it to change the plumbing, might have had something to give to those poor poor Russians you seem soooo worried about with their science papers and junk.

I've been hearing lots of chatter from Sanders supporters saying they will leave the US if he doesn't get the nom or win general. I bet Russia... or NK lookin good to ya.
Last edited by Daywolf; 03-13-2016 at 06:47 AM..
Old 03-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh uh-huh... rrrrrrighto. Oh yawn..

In otherwords you are saying that you are broke, so charity starts at home. Well if you hadn't spent so much $$ on that... whatever operation you PC call it to change the plumbing, might have had something to give to those poor poor Russians you seem soooo worried about with their science papers and junk.

I've been hearing lots of chatter from Sanders supporters saying they will leave the US if he doesn't get the nom or win general. I bet Russia... or NK lookin good to ya.
Quote:
Everyone should have access to knowledge regardless of their income or affiliation.
Do you think #hielTrumpfaghuer or #Hillfacefuk could say those words?

No they'd be cut off from their rich blood of oppression and fascism.

#Learn2notbeatool Daywolf.
Old 03-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if Bernie doesn't get the nom I'm moving to the Trumpenreich.
Old 03-13-2016, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you think #hielTrumpfaghuer or #Hillfacefuk could say those words?

No they'd be cut off from their rich blood of oppression and fascism.

#Learn2notbeatool Daywolf.
Why should I care what Russia does about their science papers? Bernie maybe should consider moving to Russia and running for president there? Ya know?!

Seriously, friggen globalists, man. They are like those neocons that want to worry about managing the whole world while letting the US fall to shit.
Last edited by Daywolf; 03-13-2016 at 02:50 PM..
Old 03-13-2016, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Why should I care what Russia does about their science papers? Bernie maybe should consider moving to Russia and running for president there? Ya know?!

Seriously, friggen globalists, man. They are like those neocons that want to worry about managing the whole world while letting the US fall to shit.
Maybe you should consider understanding how the world works and that this is not about Russia at all, just that a Russian scientist is the latest activist to pick up the torch on this issue.

You are pretty fucking dumb daywolf. Sorry.
Old 03-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Banned

Quote:

bolded for you
Old 03-13-2016, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Maybe you should consider understanding how the world works and that this is not about Russia at all, just that a Russian scientist is the latest activist to pick up the torch on this issue.

So what, you want to invade Russia and install an interim gubernmeant? You want to start a war over Academia?? I mean you certainly have a way of picking the most irrelevant talking points. 'oh nooo! teh poor in Russia cant access essential science papers out of Academia, it's all so hopeless *tears* '. Like people don't have other things to worry about, like food and clean water. lol no it's all about Academia! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
So what, you want to invade Russia and install an interim gubernmeant? You want to start a war over Academia?? I mean you certainly have a way of picking the most irrelevant talking points. 'oh nooo! teh poor in Russia cant access essential science papers out of Academia, it's all so hopeless *tears* '. Like people don't have other things to worry about, like food and clean water. lol no it's all about Academia! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet another wildly incoherent tangent of misunderstanding brought to you by Daywolf!
Old 03-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 03-13-2016 at 03:59 PM..
Old 03-13-2016, 04:00 PM
Banned

Closed Thread