Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-07-2024, 06:55 PM
Fire Giant

wont play, whens a new red
Old 08-10-2024, 01:45 PM
Sarnak

For anyone who might be interested in the server they're polling the community's interest in boxing limitations, from single-box to unlimited. And remember this is the most important vote of your lifetime.

https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...-limits.31691/
Old 08-13-2024, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For anyone who might be interested in the server they're polling the community's interest in boxing limitations, from single-box to unlimited. And remember this is the most important vote of your lifetime.

https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...-limits.31691/
2-boxing won it. Shame. A lot of votes went in for unlimited which basically means people are going to attempt to 2-box twice by the power of the VPN.
Old 08-13-2024, 03:45 PM
Sarnak

My impression is it's not binding, they're just asking for feedback. Who exactly are the players that want 'classic' EQ but also want to box starting on day 1? Probably the 70 odd people who voted for that option. But my understanding is the whole point of this exercise is not to launch a quiet little server for current TAKP players, but something that will attract new blood into the TAKP community. If that's the case they probably know what to do, still it wouldn't hurt for people to vote and drop a comment.
Old 08-13-2024, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
2-boxing won it. Shame. A lot of votes went in for unlimited which basically means people are going to attempt to 2-box twice by the power of the VPN.
Unfortunate. 2 boxing is only fun in raids and only if you play two casters.
Old 08-23-2024, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Now they're voting on the expansion release schedule.

https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...8/#post-130187

The TAKP community (both of them) want 3-month expansions so the population can be expeditiously dumped into the dead TAKP server. Except there's not going to be a population if they go with that rule set. TAKP players (both of them) are determined to keep their world devoid of players, I hope the developers don't listen to them.
Old 08-24-2024, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now they're voting on the expansion release schedule.

https://www.takproject.net/forums/in...8/#post-130187

The TAKP community (both of them) want 3-month expansions so the population can be expeditiously dumped into the dead TAKP server. Except there's not going to be a population if they go with that rule set. TAKP players (both of them) are determined to keep their world devoid of players, I hope the developers don't listen to them.
If you're so negative on TAKP, why should you have input on TAKPTLP?

Beat it chump!
Old 08-25-2024, 08:27 AM
Fire Giant

I would listen to people who don’t currently play on TAKP, but respect their staff/product.

Not listen to the 35 people who play on TAKP who are mostly insufferably wankotrons who hate everyone else and have three boxed everything possible.
Old 08-25-2024, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would listen to people who don’t currently play on TAKP, but respect their staff/product.

Not listen to the 35 people who play on TAKP who are mostly insufferably wankotrons who hate everyone else and have three boxed everything possible.
Hey I haven't three boxed everything possible. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2024, 03:35 AM
Planar Protector

I will be playing this.
Hoping it's more akkurate than the Q custom server.