Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 12:41 PM
Sarnak

Already seen a few of you guys running around. Congratulations on getting officially formed!

All of you hateful bastards take a nap. A new guild is always a good thing for the server!

Are you planning on remaining a small PvP squad or will you have open recruitment?

Looking forward to hiding from you guys when I see you in zone. Hooray Red!
Old 03-18-2015, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

good luck with your guild. My advice, take everything the haters say as a joke on themselves. I just imagine how their voice sounds irl, laugh, and resume what I intended.

fuck tha haterz
Old 03-18-2015, 02:59 PM
Sarnak

We plan on raiding and contending. We have open recruitment but its not just spamming random invites. You have to group with the guild and get to know them before we let you into the guild. We will post the application's on our forums and the members will vote on you. We dont plan on doing zergs but we do want good players. If you are interested in the application process, just message Elemtal in game. We will get you in a guild group asap and feel you out. PVP is a must.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Just to add also it is open to all levels of all servers. If you come over from blue better be prepared for some heated arena duels. Levels and gear is irrelevant as we will supply levels for our members.
Old 03-18-2015, 03:09 PM
Banned

miss you stenk and funge

<3 Blumberg
Old 03-19-2015, 12:24 PM
Fire Giant

Good luck to The Curse
Old 03-20-2015, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

One great thing so far about "The Curse" is helping people get out of their 'blue' shell. A few of our members hadn't really been involved in PvP before, and just hanging out with Element, Strut, etc. has helped them get into it. Or at least that is how it seems to me. And once you get 4-5 kills under your belt you never go back. It's nice to see.

So if you're new to red and want to get into PvP more send someone a tell. Being around PvP can help you get past treating this server as "blue with griefers" into seeing it for how awesome it really is. Last might I saw two people get their first kills, and a few others begin to make real progress on getting more kills.

This might be with other guilds too, I don't know if many guilds have this PvP focus for low level new to server people.

TT
Old 03-20-2015, 06:32 PM
Sarnak

These guys are great for the server. Even if you don't like their philosophy don't you think that a Pvp server needs what you might call the bad guys to keep things exciting? Some would rage against players attacking folks as they port in. Some would be more calm but have disdain. I am sure just don't care. But for folks like me we think it's an awesome way to say welcome to west commons we hope you enjoy your stay!

Keep fighting the good fight!

Love PvP. Retired from P99 due to lack of PvP
Old 03-21-2015, 12:17 AM
Sarnak

For everyone who is interested in joining send a tell to any of our members. We wear our tag with pride so you can always /who all "The Curse" to find us. Not meaning to ignore people but in the mist of battle, it can get very hairy, especially because I only play with 1 chat window. Thanks for all the support and keep on PvPing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

/who all guild7 to find The Curse