Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-22-2022, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Or, soccer hooligans can vote with FIFAs (manly) purse strings and boycott any countries that disallow (insert any bad behaviour you choose).
Not cuz hate Islam. Not cuz hate (insert any oil rich religeous nutter country).
Just cuz we know you will try to impose your religeous restrictions on us. Make that bit clear. Its not you, its your sky fairy.
Old 11-22-2022, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or, soccer hooligans can vote with FIFAs (manly) purse strings and boycott any countries that disallow (insert any bad behaviour you choose).
Not cuz hate Islam. Not cuz hate (insert any oil rich religeous nutter country).
Just cuz we know you will try to impose your religeous restrictions on us. Make that bit clear. Its not you, its your sky fairy.
In America if we put ideals over money we also wouldn’t cut the gay parts out of our movies, put masks on the black actors or shrink them down in the movie posters and sell them to China

But alas…money ova everything
Old 11-22-2022, 11:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is if I pointed this out two weeks ago, I would have been called Islamaphobic.

But now it's all the rage.
Old 11-22-2022, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's funny is if I pointed this out two weeks ago, I would have been called Islamaphobic.

But now it's all the rage.
When I think of female empowerment, I picture an American Muslim woman in a Hajib
Old 11-23-2022, 12:08 AM
Banned

Speaking of Islamaphobia…the atheists here might get a kick out of this, but probably not because it’s not Christianity….true story tho….

When I first started working in my field more than a decade ago, went out to meet a Muslim family that a few years before had immigrated from either Syria or Pakistan, I forget. The mom waited until the dad wasn’t home to reach out for help for their daughter

I remember when I got there the mom was clothed head to toe in the Hajib+robes. I reached out to shake her hand and she recoiled in fear and explained that she was not allowed to touch any man that wasn’t her husband. Their teen daughter had all these mental health issues and was suicidal, turns out from speaking to her privately it was because dad was beating the shit out of her for being in a relationship with an American boy that was not sanctioned by the parents

I remember thinking to myself as I made the CPS report…”welcome to America, man. Sorry some of your backwater Stone Age customs from that shithole you fled from don’t fly here. You’ve had years to integrate like you’re supposed to. You’ll either figure it out or we’ll take your kid away and put her in a group home before you can honor kill her”

Then I thought yknow CPS will put that to him much more nicely
Old 11-23-2022, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Wonder if OP realizes the majority of Muslims in the world are not extremist
Old 11-23-2022, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

wonder if you realize the majority of trump supporters are not extremist
Old 11-23-2022, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if America really wants to crank the Islamaphobia to an 11, they should request that rather than receiving medals if they win, they want the Qatar officials to bake them a cake showing prophet Mohammad kissing a man

That will show those religious idiots how stupid their sky magic person is
Did they grant cert in Masterpiece Cakeshop 3 or is it gonna be a thing in 2024?

Compulsory speech is a helluva drug.
Old 11-23-2022, 02:49 AM
Fire Giant

Sky man say no beer, Sky man watching you

LoL
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 11-23-2022, 02:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did they grant cert in Masterpiece Cakeshop 3 or is it gonna be a thing in 2024?

Compulsory speech is a helluva drug.
No idea bur Masterpiece Cakeshop 3 sounds like a video game

Also, not all Muslims bad, Khabib Nurmagomedov is an upstanding human being