Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2024, 12:38 PM
Banned

The abyss can destroy EQPVP Forever. It is my burden to fight this demon. EQPVP must never be destroyed by chaos. So you see there are things worse than Tune. You are both my sons, you are both equal in my eyes as is all of the EQPVP creation. Ok I'll stop taking this thread into the drugzone. Free bumps.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:19 AM
Sarnak

PvP can be fun, but both of those P's stand for players.

Someone dragging a train of PvE mobs into the group of another players is not PvP, it is PvE.

That is not being the resistance and is a large part of why the Devs do not give a shit about bringing some of the old players back. It simply is not worth their time to reward them with a new server.

Solve that and maybe... maybe they might look at red again.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:22 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We will build it for our kids, because we have to.

Classic PvP Battle Royale.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:46 AM
Banned

equal guild vs equal guild, both having fun totally clean. One side loses, one sided wins. Next week, same thing, third week, same thing. Numbers on the 2nd guild are now half of what they started with, and the brain rot begins. Fourth week, fifth 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th. Now resistance is 8 people, molded by anger and frustration. Anyone who wants to keep playing and doesn't really care just jumps ship to #1. At least to gear up.

It's not that I disagree with you Camacho, it's just I think you don't have a wide enough view.

Tempest wants you to quit in frustration, the system is set up that way on Red. They aren't in it for fun. That is the fun for Red I guess?
Old 06-03-2024, 11:50 AM
Banned

I could write an essay on why Red will never have a 2nd guild, with fun PVP. Why waste my time, I build it myself.
Old 06-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Banned

I will say I don't expect to see you on my box Camacho, mainly because I don't see you motivated by guild vs guild PVP and more are in it for the PVE, no offense big dawg Nizzar was a bluebie p99 char progression is 2nd to none.
Old 06-03-2024, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

its not about pixels, its about denying your opponents pixels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 06-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Banned

Yeah this is an EQEMU phenomenon.

On Live it was about representing your guild/team and winning being elite/feared.

Red99's core PVP mechanics are garbage, outdoors bows/bards, indoors wands melee train. I mean a literal re-tard can either play a bowquester or just zerg down the sowless guy. I mean when u get down to the very basics of Red it's fucked, and then the problems just stack on and on. and on and on and on and on and on....... and on and on and on.

How do you stand out from the crowd on Red? You can't. I am the most elitistist jouster evar. Oh ok when do you joust in PVP? Never, oh ok. When do you win outnumbered in PVP? Never oh ok.

It's just gimmicky shit they have faction can fuck with the pull, they have OOR bards they can fuck with the klandicar. It's just gimmick garbage pvp with no skill no anything. God Red sucks lol. I gotta walk away here I'm gona get pissed off thinking about how bad this box has been since day 1.

The only aspect that's fun about Red99 is either Raiding, or being sadistic and griefing. PVP is designed for R's. Real winning model here guys.
Last edited by Stasis01; 06-03-2024 at 12:46 PM..
Old 06-03-2024, 01:14 PM
Banned

Ultimately EQEMU PvP is dying and any server that can bring people to our cause is good. The "well you guys shit it up so you get what u deserve Rogean blah blah" I just consider that like coping mechanism.
Old 06-03-2024, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

just let it die

games over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Closed Thread