Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 01:43 AM
Planar Protector

So you killed
4 alts, Worship, 3 enchs, 2 clerics, Cappa(yikes) Frenziedkilla(Yikes), something named jahjah?

Only halfway decent kill you got in there is Grimtoad and Optimist. Optimist was probably terrible gear at the time also. Grats tho
Old 03-15-2016, 01:44 AM
Planar Protector

my main was a Shadowknight(Shydagger) against a paladin
Shydagger Holocaust Mahster Lavastorm Mountains 1.16 December 13 2014 9:01:00 PM
Old 03-15-2016, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Shydagger 33 19 1.74 XXX
:S
Old 03-15-2016, 02:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope this isn't related to the fight we had this morning in KC. I was playing Pulz. I think you would of won if you had landed a joust even half the time I landed one against you. Your spear was hitting for 200+ vs my 90 damage hits from Epic.
Right.... You jumped on me when I had mobs in jail area... I was 50% mana and un-buffed. I ran to the zone line and zoned, and zoned back to fight you anyway. You were buffed up the ass however. I seem to remember taking you down to 25% plenty of times before you ran behind faction mobs to regen. I stuck around and still pvped you for my own fun. My jousting skills aren't the best , but they aren't terrible either.

Do You< also realize I missed you probably over 50% of my swings due to shit hit rate?... Let alone, awkward hits like 23 dmg from a 53 dmg base spear... It really doesn't matter overall , but if you're going to elude " I would've won if I jousted better" I think you fail to see how that sounds stupid as fuck.. That's like me saying " You would've won if your spells didn't get resisted as much". Because the reality is my jousting wouldn't of done a thing if I landed more. You duck coward and hid to make sure of that, ........but if we are gonna play the should've would've game. Let's be fair and say "You would of won if I didn't run to faction mobs to use my massive regen buffs/and fungi every time I got low". It seems to fit more logically than what you said above at least it has some validity in it's statement.

In straight fight with no running from YT. You would've died , but again like you said above Palidans are one of the strongest 1vs1 classes endgame. I think plenty of people here can attest though friends members care more about Yellow Text than anything else. < So that goes without saying> But just saying kekekeke

Me personally, I'll eat a YT time to time not because I couldn't have not avoided it , but because it's the spirit of the game. So ultimately I'm calling you a fat pussy, and with shit sports man like conduct. I'm here to have fun bro. Not have a pissing contest every time I illicit a pvp match. I'm all for a good shit talk time to time , but not when you're cummin off bitter and frothing as fuck. I understand the game can be frustrating, and especially since friends is crumbling from within.
With that being said , hope to see you around the server there Pulz. I had a fun time up until you opened your mouth.
Last edited by Chaboo_Cleric; 03-15-2016 at 02:05 AM..
Old 03-15-2016, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
I had a fun time up until you opened your mouth.
lol'd
Old 03-15-2016, 07:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
:S
who types this face? what a fuckig loser. bleghguhg
Closed Thread