Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been less overt and covert -isms on the forums since Guineapig has kicked it into high gear responding to our petitions.

I for one -amongst several others - report you every time you use racial or homophobic epithets. Guineapig has been responding to community member requests which follow the rule structure as it is posted. Don't be mad at him, he is doing his job, and doing a good job at it. Be mad at me, for taking the time to report you in the first place. Rather, be mad at yourself, for being incapable of communicating without using words which you know can be harmful or inflammatory to others (especially minority groups).

Thank you Guineapig, for always being quick, professional, and communicative regarding your duties as a forum moderator. I've rarely reported something to you and been ignored, and considering how much I PM you with reports, that's a real accomplishment.

Thank you Guineapig, for taking the heat from these assholes who say your name synonymously with the worst insults they can think of (usually "******" or "faggot"), and do not appreciate how hard you work to keep this forum from becoming /b/.

Thank you, Guineapig.
haha this from the guy who reverted to slurping noises as form of argument. what a loser

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 08-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There has been less overt and covert -isms on the forums since Guineapig has kicked it into high gear responding to our petitions.

I for one -amongst several others - report you every time you use racial or homophobic epithets. Guineapig has been responding to community member requests which follow the rule structure as it is posted. Don't be mad at him, he is doing his job, and doing a good job at it. Be mad at me, for taking the time to report you in the first place. Rather, be mad at yourself, for being incapable of communicating without using words which you know can be harmful or inflammatory to others (especially minority groups).

Thank you Guineapig, for always being quick, professional, and communicative regarding your duties as a forum moderator. I've rarely reported something to you and been ignored, and considering how much I PM you with reports, that's a real accomplishment.

Thank you Guineapig, for taking the heat from these assholes who say your name synonymously with the worst insults they can think of (usually "******" or "faggot"), and do not appreciate how hard you work to keep this forum from becoming /b/.

Thank you, Guineapig.
Man I just bet Guineapig is blushing right now with you trying to get a quick reach around on the forums.
If you use the PM system so vigorously why didn't you just send him a PM sayins good job, instead of getting on your knees in R&F. Good job bro!

Now whipe off your lip
Old 08-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to deakolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal-Elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man I just bet Guineapig is blushing right now with you trying to get a quick reach around on the forums.
If you use the PM system so vigorously why didn't you just send him a PM sayins good job, instead of getting on your knees in R&F. Good job bro!

Now whipe off your lip
fighting fire with fire i like it

Bulltrue
Deakolt
Old 08-16-2011, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

Fucking fur back cheese eater.
MassiveMarc: Then we will poopsock in the shade.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr View Post
Vox was tanked by hughman in plain sight, we found out that the bard could attack tru the wall there(more lucky than exploit) and we just pilled everyone there.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking fur back cheese eater.
rofl wtf
Old 08-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Actually Hasbinbad and I have have been on and off fighting on the forums since 2009.
While we may have developed mutual respect for each other we have never been "friends".

He also knows full well I have no authority on the server, which is the only place where it really matters anyway. For most of us the forums are just a way to kill time while at work.

Now considering the way that some of you guys circle jerk each other on the forums over everything, it hardly compares.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually Hasbinbad and I have have been on and off fighting on the forums since 2009.
While we may have developed mutual respect for each other we have never been "friends".

He also knows full well I have no authority on the server, which is the only place where it really matters anyway. For most of us the forums are just a way to kill time while at work.

Now considering the way that some of you guys circle jerk each other on the forums over everything, it hardly compares.
Shut up
Old 08-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by purist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey yea lets further cultivate an artificial stigma around the word ****** and give it even more power
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really hope you don't actually think your disempowering the n-word by using it as an insult on a message board that is 99% white.
Old 08-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Banned

did you know you can say the word "******" if you put it in quotation marks like hasbinbad did?
Old 08-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually Hasbinbad and I have have been on and off since 2009.
While we may have developed mutual respect for each other we have never been in a committed relationship.

He also knows full well I have no authority in life, which is why I act so vengefully on the forums banning everyone. For most of us the forums are just a way to kill time while at work.

Now considering the way that some of you guys hate me on the forums over everything, I want to cut myself.
Fixed
Closed Thread