Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrimm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Squatters are living rent free because Biden pulled down his diapers and shat all over The Constitution
The constitution has nothing to do with it, but the eviction moratorium has been handled terribly across the board at the local, state, and federal levels.

Sad to see sleepy joe carry over Trump's policy. Sad, but not surprising.
Old 08-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to the EIA.gov site.

Not sure this link will work. Don't care enough to post an imgr.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

July of 2008 is the highest gas prices across the board have ever been. Not at your shitty station. Not your preferred grade with your discount card. Not in your low-taxed state. Not in your high-taxed state. Across the board. Ever.

The highest ever price for a gallon of regular gas was $4.11 in July of 2008 - AAA

Some of you are too young or too stupid to have opinions.
Hobart that sounds like something written by me, only, if it were a wish.com knockoff
Old 08-11-2021, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to the EIA.gov site.

Not sure this link will work. Don't care enough to post an imgr.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/Le...te_nus_dpg&f=m

July of 2008 is the highest gas prices across the board have ever been. Not at your shitty station. Not your preferred grade with your discount card. Not in your low-taxed state. Not in your high-taxed state. Across the board. Ever.

The highest ever price for a gallon of regular gas was $4.11 in July of 2008 - AAA

Some of you are too young or too stupid to have opinions.
The Economy crashed that year. It's no surprise.

You're flailing about bringing up Bush (Who went to war in Iraq for oil) and strangely not mentioning the previous 4 years when we became energy independent and were exporting energy. Gas Prices were low and life was good.

Biden cancels Keystone. Gas Prices are skyrocketing on his watch. Inflation is spiraling out of control, further compounding the pain.

Now he's begging OPEC for oil as Afghanistan is going back up in flames.

If you think Gas Prices are bad now, wait until war breaks out in the ME again.

Quote:
The constitution has nothing to do with it, but the eviction moratorium has been handled terribly across the board at the local, state, and federal levels.

Sad to see sleepy joe carry over Trump's policy. Sad, but not surprising.
Uh yea man

It has everything to do with it. He didn't have the authority and neither did the CDC.
Old 08-11-2021, 11:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it did jump up like almost a dollar when the democrat got in did you notice?
Old 08-12-2021, 04:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and here i thought you were a poster with, or mentally stuck-at, the age of 15. now i KNOW but still want u to carry on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2021, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and here i thought you were a poster with, or mentally stuck-at, the age of 15. now i KNOW but still want u to carry on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posted as a lament to the loss of Beautiful Energy Independence.

just jelly

you would lie, cheat, steal, kill, or die to be her.
Last edited by Trexller; 08-12-2021 at 05:59 AM..
Old 08-12-2021, 08:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posted as a lament to the loss of Beautiful Energy Independence.

just jelly

you would lie, cheat, steal, kill, or die to be her.
why are u going off on me for complimenting ur pic?... OHHHH. bruder i know you can't read, so ur gonna find this one funny. actually what I communicated was "poast moar". cuz i like looking at pretty people too, and also because --

I don't compare myself at 30 to emptyheaded 19-21 year olds in their bloom; I'm quite a bit rarer in fact. So there's no anxiety, which is why i wanted more pics lmao. U must be pretty close adjacent to some real soul sucking spiritual crises

So as you can see, the premise of your insult is dumb fucked and you can't tell your ass from a motherfucking hole in the ground. You can't process a sentence unless it is written extremely straightforwardly. You're intellectually underdeveloped kid, and everyone here can tell. as for me I just had sex with a 6'4" model (ss avail). Last time I posted body pics I was accused of catfishing lol. You really are uniquely stupid and illiterate even for these boards and I wouldn't say that if it weren't true. If you had any love in you for anybody you would be a better person by now. You are worthless and will be reincarnated as a bug

Unless you really are 15, then hit me up for life advice. I know all about them hormonal moods
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 08-12-2021 at 09:22 AM..
Old 08-12-2021, 09:15 AM
Banned

Make Big Oil and Opium Great Again
Old 08-12-2021, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it did jump up like almost a dollar when the democrat got in did you notice?
I know you know better but you're doing it anyway. That's pretty funny. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-12-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

imagine shutting down the keystone XL pipeline right before completion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Closed Thread