Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Never been in a guild that set up agreements to help other guilds get loot.

Red as fuck
Old 03-19-2015, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltira [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk shit about Kergan- it just means you are jealous of his stats.
Kergan is a nobody that doesn't play and trolls the forums all day. I'm not jealous, i actually feel bad for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veltira [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talk shit about gyno- just means you are jealous of his money.
I don't like Gyno because he thinks that people dying in real life is funny, His personality is my issue, i could care less about how much plat someone has.

Quote:
The only thing you ever tried to do for me was convincing me to twink out at level 54
Never did anything huh? Jesus dude at least remember what you write...

Quote:
It's very funny that you yourself provided the OOR heals and buffs so that we could get even
Thats not counting ports/buffs/etc that i provided during your stay, your welcome.

Quote:
You can throw rocks and be mad at the establishment, just so long as you realize the house always ends up winning in the end.
Winning? Is this winning? http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Velzira
I think your making a mistake when you click the server for log in. You keep clicking the one that says PvP, your looking for the other one.
Last edited by Akalakamelee; 03-19-2015 at 02:27 PM..
Old 03-19-2015, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never been in a guild that set up agreements to help other guilds get loot.

Red as fuck
On live it was alot easier to have such agreements under the table where no one could see it, on a server with such a low pop it is more open. It isn't that things like this never happened, it's just you never noticed.
How many times do you think i would track players for guilds like Artful Death, and House In'Vis on RZ live?
More then you think...
Last edited by Akalakamelee; 03-19-2015 at 02:28 PM..
Old 03-19-2015, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's set the record straight shall we?

You were trolling recruitment posts on reddit, this was the reason for the conversation. No other reason then that. I told you flat out that any raid agreement with fresh was simple. Hold hands during the raid, but pvp is open to each end as they please.
granted, they went back on this agreement after I pkd them too many times, but hey I tried.
Your zerglings propaganda isn't gonna work with me pal. Enjoy warm body status in holo, and don't try to slander flowers with blatant lies. Tnx pal
lol faggot
Old 03-19-2015, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kergan is a nobody that doesn't play and trolls the forums all day. I'm not jealous, i actually feel bad for him.

I don't like Gyno because he thinks that people dying in real life is funny, His personality is my issue, i could care less about how much plat someone has.

Never did anything huh? Jesus dude at least remember what you write...

Thats not counting ports/buffs/etc that i provided during your stay, your welcome.

Winning? Is this winning? http://r99pvp.com/showplayer.php?p=Velzira
I think your making a mistake when you click the server for log in. You keep clicking the one that says PvP, your looking for the other one.

uh oh she/he/it is getting emotional over everquest again. I see a shotgun in your mouth in the near future
Old 03-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmybones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol Fire Giant
Did you eat your ban in game already? cause i'm sure your about to eat one on the forums now too pal.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:32 PM
Kobold

God damnit it's a fucked up day where I have to agree with everything Thomas says. <3
Old 03-19-2015, 02:34 PM
Sarnak

Why are snoutsmen always so mad?

No riles = no smiles?

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 03-19-2015, 02:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
God damnit it's a fucked up day where I have to agree with everything Thomas says. <3
http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-Black...0?N=5yc1vZc220

Nice and cheap for ya, you should be able to afford it flippin burgers.
Old 03-19-2015, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Did you eat your ban in game already? cause i'm sure your about to eat one on the forums now too pal.
He's gonna get banned because you are what.. Going to run to your great buddy Sirken? Dude give this up, you look blue as fuck.

"If I can't beat 'em with logic I'll just threaten them with a ban hammer I don't have"
Closed Thread