Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe if red99 players weren't always so obnoxious with these desperate posts people would try red.

Prolly not though
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 10-21-2014, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if red99 players weren't always so obnoxious with these desperate posts people would try red.

Prolly not though
Check the OP again.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:26 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No just kidding that shit looks less appealing than a double shit sandwich.

I just figured I'd help them meet their quota of "try red" posts for the day.

While you're here, tell me about your day(outside of EQ, if applicable).
L0L [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Whirled; 10-21-2014 at 12:48 PM.. Reason: stopped back to laugh again... L0L
Old 10-21-2014, 12:45 PM
Banned

Why does playing the rule lawyer game on blue to find some new shitty thing/grey area that is going to introduce further bull shit and eventually turn into a rule has to be made about appeal to people?

Like.. you'd actually rather spam hate tells at each other and make petitions than pvp?

Something is wrong with you, not EQ pvp if that is the case.

Every single one of you that likes the best of the best tournaments here that is tired of moving their alts around camping at different spawns every week for lawyerquest needs to make the move.
Last edited by Nirgon; 10-21-2014 at 01:17 PM..
Old 10-21-2014, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why does playing the rule lawyer game on blue to find some new shitty thing/grey area that is going to introduce further bull shit and eventually turn into a rule has to be made about appeal to people?

Like.. you'd actually rather spam hate tells at each other and make petitions than pvp?

Every single one of you that likes the best of the best tournaments here that is tired of moving their alts around camping at different spawns every week for lawyerquest needs to make the move.

It's lawyer quest for the min/maxers. The casual folks are likely the majority of the server, and I would imagine they would prefer to spend their time grouping, not being chased/greifed by some jackass in college who has all the time in the world to do so.

For the hardcore raiders, they are likely quite happy with lawyer quest. The aspiring raiders are who you should be trying to appeal to. Only problem is they want to raid, and based on mobs always being up on red, the raid scence sounds pretty dead.

Would be interesting to play on red though. I like playing a cleric, and they are a dime a dozen on blue. I bet they are less common on red. Although tanks are less common too, and without a tank, what good is a cleric...

I do remember playing a bit of pvp back on live. It was on the team server as a barbarian shaman. I rmember concluding I should have been on the evil or neutral team...
Old 10-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

well every hate tell, started with a not so hate tell or passive agressive at leas attempt at a play nice together tell..

we all hope & dream for bluetopia..
Old 10-21-2014, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

I gave red a try today and got killed by a named orc shaman I didn't see otw to Highpass. Didn't feel like CRing my gear from Nektolus. Corpse probably gonna rot, again.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:14 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I gave red a try today and got killed by a named orc shaman I didn't see otw to Highpass. Didn't feel like CRing my gear from Nektolus. Corpse probably gonna rot, again.
You should try Red with me Cecily, I'll give you leet cleric buffs so you can kill the orc rather than the other way around.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Sarnak

Even though it may be a shit sandwich it sure is better than playing the pop music Ariana Grande blue server.
Old 10-21-2014, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's lawyer quest for the min/maxers. The casual folks are likely the majority of the server, and I would imagine they would prefer to spend their time grouping, not being chased/greifed by some jackass in college who has all the time in the world to do so.

For the hardcore raiders, they are likely quite happy with lawyer quest. The aspiring raiders are who you should be trying to appeal to. Only problem is they want to raid, and based on mobs always being up on red, the raid scence sounds pretty dead.

Would be interesting to play on red though. I like playing a cleric, and they are a dime a dozen on blue. I bet they are less common on red. Although tanks are less common too, and without a tank, what good is a cleric...

I do remember playing a bit of pvp back on live. It was on the team server as a barbarian shaman. I rmember concluding I should have been on the evil or neutral team...
mobs are not always up on red, they're just left up for longer than they are on blue

a majority of the mobs do get killed every week with people killing each other over them with the exception of things like gorenaire, naggy, vox, silverwing, nexona

i would say a raid scene that has actual competition is a lot more alive than people sitting there with autofire javelin scripts and duck casting call of the hero for hours on end all so that you have a 1 in 5 chance of killing the mob and then the raid loot getting taken away because someone in the opposing guild got confused about who was allowed to hit it
Closed Thread