Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

imagine not being able to help yourself insert insane and inane political ramblings in a corpobilllionaire vs corpobillionaire fight thread

lol, lmao even [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine making a post complaining about it like some obsessed superfan. I'm sorry if I sullied the integrity of the ridiculous billionaire mma fight thread bro

(but also it's not insane, the left really is claiming that fitness is somehow right-wing now. or at least the crazier ones are)
Old 07-12-2023, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love GSP, and Izzy and Volk so I dunno who to root for here. Oh and lex fridman knows his shit too (black haired short dude on elon team) although he's trained with both of them

But as we now know if you've been following the retard-o-sphere; caring about fitness is far-right
Izzy would be the most annoying fucking person to interact with based on his dialogue. He fights good.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Izzy would be the most annoying fucking person to interact with based on his dialogue. He fights good.
Probably true. Also I didn't realize how fuckin tall he is.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love GSP, and Izzy and Volk so I dunno who to root for here. Oh and lex fridman knows his shit too (black haired short dude on elon team) although he's trained with both of them

But as we now know if you've been following the retard-o-sphere; caring about fitness is far-right
I think it's because you guys did the exercise fallacy re: Covid
Old 07-12-2023, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
but also it's not insane, the left really is claiming that fitness is somehow right-wing now. or at least the crazier ones are
As the resident crazy far leftist, I have no goddamn idea what you are talking about. Stop getting your news on the left from the right

Better yet, log off and go talk to people, most people aren't as partisan or obsessive about politics like us and are just trying to get through the day and live to be like 85
Old 07-12-2023, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's because you guys did the exercise fallacy re: Covid
Nah I think it's some kind of backlash to the alpha\beta dichotomy. Libs became insecure about being wimpy dorks and\or gross fat ham beasts, so they're just sour-grapes-ing the whole notion and saying only right wing chads care about looking good anyway.

That's my theory at least.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better yet, log off and go talk to people, most people aren't as partisan or obsessive about politics like us and are just trying to get through the day and live to be like 85
Oh I definitely agree with this, but huge swaths of the population are unfortunately swayed by the whims of the permanently-online internet addicts, who are admittedly a small fringe of society with totally outsized reach.

Like my dad is 68 and a pretty normal lifelong democrat type dude, but he's convinced there are proud boys lurking around every corner because he only watches msnbc, and msnbc structures their programming around like... tweets and shit. So even though my dad has never used twitter in his life, it still ends up infecting him.
Last edited by Ooloo; 07-12-2023 at 03:48 PM..
Old 07-12-2023, 03:45 PM
Banned

Funny, it's only ever the saddest dudes in the world that apply this study that doesn't even apply fully to wolves, much less dogs, much lesser humans, to humans.

There are no alpha/beta rules, people are way more complex than that, and if there are...we're all talking on an everquest forum... we're all omegas.
Old 07-12-2023, 03:46 PM
Banned

Do you guys think the Unabomber is an alpha male?!