Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Censorship only makes people more curious"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i roll my jacket up like that and lay it on my desk too when I'm not wearing it.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:41 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-17-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned

Hu-mons will self select by edditing for pleasure. If some trait is uggo it's going to get delenda ested. This will take some time as UGGO people are brutal and still able to kill the pretty ones. But as technology outpaces the uggo brute strength it will die and be a lost branch of humanity.

If the pretty ones decided to bring in the uggo traits again, they would go out of their way to nerf uggo intelligence and social ability in order to essentially make uggo slaves very easy to manipulate, exploit, manage, and prone to suggestion by the pretties. This will kind of reverberate gods plan for a sexual dimorphism, except it will be aligned upon true ideals of human spirituality rather than primarl natrulastic genetic feelz.

*hits submit with UGGO thumb* *feels pretty*
Old 04-17-2019, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have to confess something:

I fear I'm becoming radicalized.

I used to visit normie sites like Reddit and Imgur for funny cat gifs, but as I tell one edgy off color joke after another I eventually get banned from those sites.

This site too.

It pushes me into communities that won't ban me. So I end up browsing their posts. I ignore the blatant racist and spicy memes and look for the tiny morsels of info that isn't tainted.

But I can't keep my guard up forever.

Curiosity gets the best of me and these people really like to post eye-opening and revealing content. Stuff you can't forget.

This kind of stuff is like a lightning rod for young men with nothing to lose.

Deep down I know it's wrong, but what do you do when you're faced with a mountain of evidence? Are you supposed to close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist?

It's really the strongest case for not censoring anything. In my eyes the only censoring that should take place is doxing, or actual threats of physical violence.

Censoring based on morals is a slippery slope lubricated by terrible ideas.

My biggest advice for you is you get out of those worlds, read books not websites. Get out in nature.

Reading list: The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt
Old 04-17-2019, 04:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
I have to confess something:

I fear I'm becoming radicalized.

I used to visit normie sites like Reddit and Imgur for funny cat gifs, but as I tell one edgy off color joke after another I eventually get banned from those sites.

This site too.

It pushes me into communities that won't ban me. So I end up browsing their posts. I ignore the blatant racist and spicy memes and look for the tiny morsels of info that isn't tainted.

But I can't keep my guard up forever.

Curiosity gets the best of me and these people really like to post eye-opening and revealing content. Stuff you can't forget.

This kind of stuff is like a lightning rod for young men with nothing to lose.

Deep down I know it's wrong, but what do you do when you're faced with a mountain of evidence? Are you supposed to close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist?
yeah if you immerse yourself in right wing stuff, you'll start feeling right wing. go on chapo or SA if you want something different(you don't tho).
Old 04-17-2019, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go on chapo or SA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFiWrXoax0w
Old 04-17-2019, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go on chapo or SA
From one extreme to another...
Old 04-17-2019, 04:27 PM
Banned

WHAT IS THIS SHIT?!
Old 04-17-2019, 04:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
From one extreme to another...
yeah acids neutralize bases
Old 04-17-2019, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z92RVCXKxWY
Closed Thread