Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2022, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

We're gonna need a billion dollars to house these immigrants in the city we gentrified and filled with rich affluent people.
Old 10-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're gonna need a billion dollars to house these immigrants in the city we gentrified and filled with rich affluent people.
They should just turn them into lawn slaves like they do with the rest of the immigrants.

Leftists: "If we don't have open borders, who will clean your toilets??"
Old 10-08-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Pelosi says, Florida needs migrants to ‘pick the crops’
Old 10-08-2022, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pelosi says, Florida needs migrants to ‘pick the crops’
Without a hint of irony...Leftists are great about self-reflection.

Also, it's 50 people. We can live without 50 people, thank you.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

I always wonder, how can the antichrist follow revelations paint by number if it says he loses? Makes no sense!

Then libs go and say, "immigrants gotta live in fla to pick the crops!"
Old 10-08-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Can anyone recommend a snow boot? I wear 12 normally and usually 12.5 in boots. I prefer cheaper but decent quality but won’t buy anything made in China

Thanks and Godbless, Texans don’t know shit about snow
Old 10-08-2022, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Tom Brady's dumbass wife wants to divorce him.
Old 10-08-2022, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can anyone recommend a snow boot? I wear 12 normally and usually 12.5 in boots. I prefer cheaper but decent quality but won’t buy anything made in China

Thanks and Godbless, Texans don’t know shit about snow
Do you mean for travelling cross country on foot or for normal stuff around the house, shoveling your driveway, that type of stuff? I don't know about the former, never needed to walk miles through the snow, I'll leave someone else chime in about that purpose. For normal stuff around the yard I use either work boots or ordinary wellington boots depending on how deep it is. They do the job. Main thing is keeping the water out. If it's a thinner boot you can always wear another layer of socks or whatnot.

If the soles are thick you can pound in cleats or hobnails if you're only walking on dirt, but then you can't wear them indoors and they might gouge up asphalt or concrete. I tried doing that once and it was more trouble than it was worth.

While I "only" live in Ohio, I grew up in the Lake Erie snowbelt portion of the state so our winters were consistently snowy. The type of boots described were adequate in 15, 20 below weather and that's the coldest it ever got around here. If you're someplace like interior Alaska (Fairbanks, etc) where you can hit more like 60 below, you might need something more specialized.
Last edited by Danth; 10-08-2022 at 08:17 PM..
Old 10-08-2022, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mean for travelling cross country on foot or for normal stuff around the house, shoveling your driveway, that type of stuff? I don't know about the former, never needed to walk miles through the snow, I'll leave someone else chime in about that purpose. For normal stuff around the yard I use either work boots or ordinary wellington boots depending on how deep it is. They do the job. Main thing is keeping the water out. If it's a thinner boot you can always wear another layer of socks or whatnot.

If the soles are thick you can pound in cleats or hobnails if you're only walking on dirt, but then you can't wear them indoors and they might gouge up asphalt or concrete. I tried doing that once and it was more trouble than it was worth.

While I "only" live in Ohio, I grew up in the Lake Erie snowbelt portion of the state so our winters were consistently snowy. The type of boots described were adequate in 15, 20 below weather and that's the coldest it ever got around here. If you're someplace like interior Alaska (Fairbanks, etc) where you can hit more like 60 below, you might need something more specialized.
I’m in anchorage. I mean for every day outside use but not really trekking in the outdoors, just going to the car, grocery, etc. Shoveling the sidewalk and driveway, sure
Old 10-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tom Brady's dumbass wife wants to divorce him.
I would too if my husband kissed his son on his lips
Closed Thread