Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was bering out too, its friday friday everyon berg on friday.

7 am bergin out in the morning
are u like 5 bro?

what am i watching

i watched that hoping for more

there was none

that is kinda gross and wierd like this is probably what biden plays when he's getting ready to go visit some place for a political event
Old 10-07-2022, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does a 17 year old military recruit need any kind of permission from their parents? If they don't, I sure think they should.
Probably? I'm not entirely sure either. I'd have to look it up. My old man joined the Navy when he was 17 at the tail end of WW2, but he had his own parents' okay for it since they figured the war was going to go on long enough for him to get drafted anyway and at least by joining he could pick his branch of service.

I didn't mention it earlier, but I'll also weigh things like medical procedures/etc on the age of the kid in question. I did note you were talking about older teens and not, say, 10 year olds. We also allow older teens to marry or have various surguries in certain circumstances. I am a lot less particular about what a 17 year old does to himself with parental consent than a 10 year old, who is more likely being coerced by said parents. 17 year olds, if rash, can at least stand up decently if they *don't* want something. At least I sure could.

Danth
Old 10-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are u like 5 bro?

what am i watching

i watched that hoping for more

there was none

that is kinda gross and wierd like this is probably what biden plays when he's getting ready to go visit some place for a political event
lol this is like an old meme

it was at the start of the internet 2.0, actually there is some NWO shit to it if you think about it hard enough, now that you make me try to weed it out of it.

She is the daughter of some rich guy, who paid some new company at the time to turn his daughter into a pop star. The idea was to south korean pop music, the pop industry.

But it never worked out.

It was a bit of a hubub online at the time because she got a lot of play online and seemed as though the online music industry was about to become shit (which it soon very much did become) because it was apparent that it was completely owned by the $ now. From indi, to the top.

So def is at least somehow connected to satans games.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-07-2022 at 10:55 PM..
Old 10-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When children of men came out I was like LOL what a stupid idea, everyone cant have babies?? LOL what a joke, but great movie though.. but no kids? HAHA

Then handmaids tail comes out and im like, LOL agan with the no kids? What a stupid idea LOL!

Now it's what we talk about in politics.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

children of men was great lawl
Old 10-07-2022, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably? I'm not entirely sure either. I'd have to look it up. My old man joined the Navy when he was 17 at the tail end of WW2, but he had his own parents' okay for it since they figured the war was going to go on long enough for him to get drafted anyway and at least by joining he could pick his branch of service.

I didn't mention it earlier, but I'll also weigh things like medical procedures/etc on the age of the kid in question. I did note you were talking about older teens and not, say, 10 year olds. We also allow older teens to marry or have various surguries in certain circumstances. I am a lot less particular about what a 17 year old does to himself with parental consent than a 10 year old, who is more likely being coerced by said parents. 17 year olds, if rash, can at least stand up decently if they *don't* want something. At least I sure could.

Danth
it was cool for us to drink on base under 21
Old 10-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s male infertility, not female

I blame McDonald’s, not wifi
20 - 150 million gametes per milliliter of male ejaculate, average volume 1.5 to 5.0 milliliters ; nothing can stop an army of that size.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
20 - 150 million gametes per milliliter of male ejaculate, average volume 1.5 to 5.0 milliliters ; nothing can stop an army of that size.
but they arent like viable ones, their like all messed up all 150 million of them are like bent wierd instead of straight little ppl torpedos ready to burst right out of someone like an alien
Old 10-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but they arent like viable ones, their like all messed up all 150 million of them are like bent wierd instead of straight little ppl torpedos ready to burst right out of someone like an alien
It doesn't go on the face, it doesn't go in the mouth, and it most certainly does not go in the butt.

These are the words of Marcus Aurelius.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The point is the mental capacity to make a permanent, life altering decision of any kind in any capacity, dude.

A kid can pledge however many years, risking all kinds of injury and death, to the state for whatever reason motivates them for military service. This is a normal, everday thing. I dislike it, but it happens and it's obviously legal. Does a 17 year old military recruit need any kind of permission from their parents? If they don't, I sure think they should.

But they can't even get trans surgery, assuming there is a doctor willing and able, with their parents on board?
They sure should require parent consent.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-08-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Male infertility is now 1/5 from 1/8 where it has always been throughout recorded history

It’s going to be 1/4 at best by end of century
Closed Thread