Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, Doctor, you’ll have to show me the evidence on this one lol.

The purpose of the military is absolutely to destroy bodies though, yeah, agreed
"can" and "will" is different, people don't join the military to get their dick or tits all mangled on purpose.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 10-07-2022, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

30% of parents are thought to be considered, toxic parents. They abuse, and are cruel to their children.

50% of kids in the usa are from broken homes.

And 20% are in adoption and foster care.

Thats more than half that have bad or no parents.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30% of parents are thought to be considered, toxic parents. They abuse, and are cruel to their children.

What do you propose? Take the time to fix it at the systemic level, or replace parents with Big Brother? Who're we kidding? You and I both know it's probably all going to end in fire.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Super strong education system, with tons of funding for youth programs after school, outreach, shit like that.

But after the newleft party has collapsed, because I dont want 100% of those programs to be drag queen themed.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Super strong education system, with tons of funding for youth programs after school, outreach, shit like that.
I'm with you there if we could make it happen. See above, though.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
fuck yea straight up predictive programming.

Reptoid planet.

Reptoid.
have u heard of sonoluminescence or liek cavitation bro?

it would suprise me if there wasn't already a cheep way to do this at many scales

however its super secret and very classified

anyways here's the deal the power elite (reptoids or whoever) need to control it so we stay controlled and don't get upity about our shity treatment and we are controllable

ALSO

---- here's the catch

the facilities still need to built -- UK is investing like 10.2 ish billion in a fusion facility supposedly to create net energy --- but that money === is equivilant to a lot of energy the rare earth and metals used to build the thing are, there is a cost, even if the physics prints energy, there is an energy cost in collecting the gram of fuel, i'm not sure i'll get alllllll the way through that overlysimplified video of fusion power, butt i'm trying

<3 xoxox
Old 10-07-2022, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Quote:

But after the newleft party has collapsed, because I dont want 100% of those programs to be drag queen themed.
there is no way drag queens or the state can step into this role and succeed it just doesnt work like that --- eggheads feel like they can fix society this way, they however are detatched from reality tho and likely come from broken homes themselves and want to find a use for all the defective males [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with you there if we could make it happen. See above, though.
Well my plan is to have trump win in 2024, for the liberals to riot for 365 days straight, a national emergancy and martial law to be delcared, the desolving of the fed and a new world currancy to be created, for someone to seek to bring peace to the chaos, for him to be assinated, only to rise again 3 days later, and for everyone to unite behind him as he builds a castle in the sky, and then jesus appears, and flys in from another dimension and smites him, and all the satan worshiping bastards off this planet for 1000 years.

It's all pretty straightforward.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the facilities still need to built -- UK is investing like 10.2 ish billion in a fusion facility supposedly to create net energy --- but that money === is equivilant to a lot of energy the rare earth and metals used to build the thing are, there is a cost, even if the physics prints energy, there is an energy cost in collecting the gram of fuel, i'm not sure i'll get alllllll the way through that overlysimplified video of fusion power, butt i'm trying
Well, sure, entropy must increase. That's nature's most solid law. Still, we as a species desperately need cleaner and higher-yield power than hydrocarbons and chemical rockets. I wish we invested a lot more than what we do in energy research.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have u heard of sonoluminescence or liek cavitation bro?

it would suprise me if there wasn't already a cheep way to do this at many scales

however its super secret and very classified

anyways here's the deal the power elite (reptoids or whoever) need to control it so we stay controlled and don't get upity about our shity treatment and we are controllable

ALSO

---- here's the catch

<3 xoxox
(TLDR) they also need the slaves to build it and give them control over it and that will be a lot like building pyramids and we are the ones they want sacrificed for it not their little families of empires and wierdly engineered bloodliines
Closed Thread