Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The world will have to do something, one day.
If you ask real human being, outside the US, which countries is most dangerous to world peace, you will get very different answers than what you get in the US because look, we know Iran is crazy but it's not like lying to the entire world to wage illegal wars and kill one million civilian crazy. Not like, the war is won but let's nuke japan anyway, crazy.
The next time you bring in a proto fascist in power, either the world will take dark turn or humanity will collectively kick your ass.

If you cannot see the US for the bully it is, is because you benefit from that.

Nobody liked the roman and as soon as the roman started to weaken, the entire empire collapsed from attacks on ALL front.

The entirety of Africa remembers.
The entirety of south America remembers.
All of Asia remembers.

(the north, remembers)
You think you're the good guy.

Is this why you spy on everybody on earth?
And have an army the size of which humanity has never seen?

Those two combined is the sign of good people?
Iran is not crazy. It's not "crazy" to not want to be controlled by Jew banks and fiat Ponzi schemes that have destroyed most of the western world economies. It's not crazy to not want their culture subverted by western degeneracy. They're essentially isolationists. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not surprised you would denigrate them for it. After all, hating Iranians is as kosher-approved as hating "the south".

You realize, before we went full clown world, your political demigod Obama actually went to considerable effort to support and encourage relations with Iran, or did you forget that while swallowing globohomo propaganda whole?
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-27-2021 at 04:01 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
make america great again, they said.

Gwaihir, if money is of importance, I was born richer than you ever will be.
Never worked a single day in my life for that wealth, but my dad worked himself to death for this.

Either way, circumstances don't matter, you made it clear.
I am much fucking richer than you.
I paid my mini with my interac card.
I own my place, and my cottage.
I (used to, thanks to covid but I'll reopen one) own a restaurant.

You have sweat, and less than 50k saved, according to these images.
I had to prove I could pay this much per year, to get my American ex-wife to come to Canada. See, she was an American, she wanted to get rich quick and did something despicable for it. Anyway.

My point is that you are poor, and that if money is the tell-all sign of success, bow down before me, asshole.

And you can complain that it was my father, not me but circumstances never seemed to bother you for other topics so be consequential.

How tf you think I speak 3 languages, traveled to over 80 countries and have a philosophy degree and can afford to not work much?

Yeah.

What's the word again?

poorfag?

Don't hate me, I'm just quoting you.

Money is of utmost importance in your life, but you still try to say these things.

By the way, you christian sucka.

Matthew 6:24. No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Do you want me to send you a copy of my will?
35 mil.

Dad sold oil.
Also, we have screenshot of graphs, not indicative proof that you are wealthy.
Need a name, and a bank account for that.
And there's no way I show you that.
That's the thing you don't understand. I don't care if you HAVE more money than me. I care that you are attempting to erase the path that makes it possible for me to accrue wealth.

Thanks for playing.
Old 06-27-2021, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Jews!!~!!!1! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2021, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jews!!~!!!1! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possess 43% of the worlds wealth and thus should be the primary target of your ideological disposition.In 2016, 169/400 of the Fortune 400 richest people in the entire world are self-professed people of "Jewish" heritage despite being less than 0.5% of the world population. You like to do "over-representation" math to illustrate your point when it suits you, what is that? An 8600% over-representation?
Yet, you target "the south" as the target of your ire. The poorest and "blackest" area of the country. Show your nose, hypocrite.

The entire leftist mindset is a plate with 10 cookies on it,a Jew reaches over and takes 9 cookies, then looks across the table at the "white" guy and the "black" guy and says "that whitey is trying to take your cookie,maybe we need to develop a system where each of you get a half a cookie"
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-27-2021 at 04:38 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show your nose
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2021, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The world will have to do something, one day.
If you ask real human being, outside the US, which countries is most dangerous to world peace, you will get very different answers than what you get in the US because look, we know Iran is crazy but it's not like lying to the entire world to wage illegal wars and kill one million civilian crazy. Not like, the war is won but let's nuke japan anyway, crazy.
The next time you bring in a proto fascist in power, either the world will take dark turn or humanity will collectively kick your ass.

If you cannot see the US for the bully it is, is because you benefit from that.

Nobody liked the roman and as soon as the roman started to weaken, the entire empire collapsed from attacks on ALL front.

The entirety of Africa remembers.
The entirety of south America remembers.
All of Asia remembers.

(the north, remembers)
You think you're the good guy.

Is this why you spy on everybody on earth?
And have an army the size of which humanity has never seen?

Those two combined is the sign of good people?
Oathbreaker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-27-2021, 05:06 PM
Banned

"Gwaihir, if money is of importance, I was born richer than you ever will be."

Let's make a system where it's impossible to ever get rich by our own work, and our own investments. Everyone not born rich should have to work for sustenance only, till they die.

Signed,
Guy that was born rich and inherited his dad's oil money that destroys the environment.

Typical. Many such cases.

"Don't be greedy, wanting financial security is avaricious, says right here in your bible, goy"
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-27-2021 at 05:10 PM..
Old 06-27-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Every one of his posts has an antisemitic reference, can you find them all?
Old 06-27-2021, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Every one of his posts has an antisemitic reference, can you find them all?
The fact that you cannot see how incredibly racist you are towards "white" people is exactly why you're getting return fire, jew
Closed Thread