Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2022, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moscow would’ve been the headquarters of the Mormon church had Romney won in 2012. Putin would’ve been embalmed in gold and blowing a trumpet like whatever the fuck it is they put on top of Mormon temples
Moroni. They would do him up like Moroni.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Watched the Texas gubernatorial debate. We definitely have two shitty candidates to choose from. I suppose Beto is better, but he has an exactly 0% chance of winning

Midterm prediction: all the polls say the republicans won’t take the senate. I don’t believe the polls. I think the senate goes 51-49 Republican. No idea the degree to which the house goes Republican but it seems almost impossible that it wouldn’t

/shrug
Beto won't win, Walker will win easily in Georgia because football in the south, Republicans will get 53 in the Senate.

Kari Lake wins and Masters loses. Fetterman will probably lose for his medical troubles, but he was the better choice.

Let's see your cards boys.
Old 10-01-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

If Fetterman loses I bet the senate is worse than 53-47

But yeah. I can’t see laxalt and Walker not being pickups. I agree with Lake as well and Beto doesn’t have a snowball’s chance in El Paso
Old 10-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Banned

Midterms 2024, whoever wins, Americans lose
Old 10-01-2022, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Midterms 2024, whoever wins, Americans lose
The only reason the railroads are not on strike right now is because someone has been paid to hold them off until after novermber.

Every conspriacy channel on youtube said the stock market was going to crash right after november as well, the only reason it hadn't already is because they were trying to hold onto the pathetic lie that the country hasn't already turned to dogshit since Biden was elected.

The market is real, and they cant totally control it though, so that crash has come a bit early.

So you right though, anyway, after November, America is going to go down the drain.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:39 PM
Banned

You may as well paint that on a pair of pieces of plywood and stand on the corner screaming it

It's all going to burn on <insert date here> is as old as the hills, the Seventh Day Adventist church has had this prediction problem for decades

Somehow I don't take conspiracy channels on Youtube very seriously, personal choice
Old 10-01-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Midterms 2024
Bro that's not a midterm.
Old 10-01-2022, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bro that's not a midterm.
Lol oops, it remains.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Somehow I don't take conspiracy channels on Youtube very seriously, personal choice
hey man, enough monkeys and enough typewriters is all it takes.
Old 10-01-2022, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey man, enough monkeys and enough typewriters is all it takes.
Basically, yeah

For what it's worth, I do hope the stock market crashes. I hope nobody gets hurt, obviously, but I am game for the American economy to take a dive.
Closed Thread