Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

id enjoy knocking horza's teeth in
Old 08-16-2021, 07:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Genetically modifying humans is not mere "science", it is precisely why God invoked a flood upon the world: to exterminate the abominations we had created.

Don't purport to preach the bible to me you fucking godless atheist heathen. You sound like pilpulling Edomite attempting to tell me what being a Christian means while believing Christ is a pig boiling in his own excrement in Gehenna because a fucking necromancer named Onkelos told you he summoned him from the dead and Yeshua told him so.
Good lord are you a moonie? You do realize an RNA vaccine is not genetically modifying DNA right? Why are you so distrusting of the science the helped you stay alive to this point in your life, if you need a surgery I am pretty sure you would not cut into yourself.

Also this still does not resolve the fact that we have our children dying in a foreign never ending war that the enemy see's as a holy war because we have christian combatants vs Islamic ones, shooting and killing their family members is not making the problem better its making it worse.

I used a scripture because you were bashing on people for getting sick or in need of money... "I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.” (NIV)

Its an important scripture to people who should be thinking about caring for those in need or the whole I am more righteous than the poor bit (directly damning)... Really not right to attack me for my Christian faith for using the words of jesus is it?
Last edited by blindedsoul; 08-16-2021 at 07:45 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id enjoy knocking horza's teeth in
I'm beginning to believe the narrative that it's a bot.

Don't let the bot get under your skin.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 08-16-2021, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm beginning to believe the narrative that it's a bot.

Don't let the bot get under your skin.
nah

hes a low-earning SJW twat

will always be poor because of his piss-poor choices

a speedbump for anyone with half a brain
Old 08-16-2021, 07:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah

hes a low-earning SJW twat

will always be poor because of his piss-poor choices

a speedbump for anyone with half a brain
I have to play ball with the half a brain.

Save your energy for 2022 and 2024, we need you too.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 08-16-2021 at 07:45 PM.. Reason: let them swing at misses and get participation awards
Old 08-16-2021, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord are you a moonie?
The Edomite thing I reckon to be a trap, as it's black Israeli rhetoric, so you can't really sass him about it without serving his other aims. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-16-2021, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Horza in here grilling.

Last edited by Mblake1981; 08-16-2021 at 07:55 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindedsoul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good lord are you a moonie? You do realize an RNA vaccine is not genetically modifying DNA right? Why are you so distrusting of the science the helped you stay alive to this point in your life, if you need a surgery I am pretty sure you would not cut into yourself.

Also this still does not resolve the fact that we have our children dying in a foreign never ending war that the enemy see's as a holy war because we have christian combatants vs Islamic ones, shooting and killing their family members is not making the problem better its making it worse.

I used a scripture because you were bashing on people for getting sick or in need of money... "I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.” (NIV)

Its an important scripture to people who should be thinking about caring for those in need or the whole I am more righteous than the poor bit (directly damning)... Really not right to attack me for my Christian faith for using the words of jesus is it?

Zero MRNA product has been used throughout my life to extend this life, and when my time is up; it is the Lord's Will to pull my ripcord; I will accept that fate when it comes. ((I haven't been to a "doctor" (see: prescription assigner) since your god-king made it "affordable"))

Fear is not of the Lord; it resides on the other side of the cross, and as such we know who rules you since you constantly have to fall back to Fear to elicit a response.

Matthew 11:29 says quite clearly "Take Up My Yoke" which is what I do.

I am not responsible for your decision not to take up his YOKE, and I am not responsible for saving all the drug addict atheist degenerates who choose to live in squalor and sin. Collectivism is not even biblical. This life; your life; is your test, your direct actions/inactions deeds/misdeeds; you're choice to glimpse Truth and grab onto it, or to denounce it and turn away from it is your choice.

I cannot save you, for that is the sole providence of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our only task, as followers of Christ is to bring you before the Cross; it is entirely your choice whether or not you choose to surrender to that cross or or to turn away and travel your own path away from God into whatever calamity befalls you along that path, alone.

And for the record, I already feed, clothe, and support multiple children which would otherwise be "poor" who aren't even my own, throughout my daily life: yet I would rather not get into a long boastful diatribe about "charity", and the other charitable endeavors I am involved with, as it defeats the purpose when you go trumpeting your altruistic endeavors in false righteousness to others; those who do, have surely already received their reward, and I'll leave it to you to discern where that message is within the Word, as I'd actually like to see you delving into the Word, personally.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 08-16-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 08-16-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Ya'll r startin to sound to much like Maerilith may she R.I.P. 💀
Old 08-16-2021, 08:11 PM
Banned

download.jpeg
Closed Thread