Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2022, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wasnt aware biden was flying on epstines plane a dozen times but it doesnt suprise me.

But why do you keep calling biden a messianic figure?
I see you've moved on from middle school racial slurs to the time-tested classic of I'm rubber and you're glue, but are you still pretending to be some kind of Democrat while constantly simping for Trump?
Old 07-30-2022, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Speaking of middle school slurs: you are such a douchebag.

Indian giver meant white man gave land to indians and then took it back? So if its racist, it's racist against white people.

Of course you know that, which is why you are mad: Because you're a alt right white supremist who pretends to be a leftist so you can antagonize people online without getting banned.

Why else would you be so mad Im making fun of your white heritage?

Why else do you bring up trump every day? He literally has not been mentioned on these boards since you last logged off.

Youve never once denied being tepplar, and it's very obvious that is who you are.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-30-2022 at 04:02 PM..
Old 07-30-2022, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize Indian giver meant white man gave land to indians and then took it back?
lmao this is history on Fox News.

The concept of an "Indian gift" or an "Indian giver" traces its roots back to at least the 1700s. In his 1765 History of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, "Thomas Hutchinson defined an Indian gift as a present "for which an equivalent return is expected."

During their legendary journey West in 1804, explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark often encountered Indians over the course of their travels. The picture the pair paints of Indians and their culture was not pretty. Lewis and Clark frequently suspected Indians of either stealing their belongings or plotting to do so. Gifts in particular, as Thomas P. Slaughter points out in his book Exploring Lewis and Clark: Reflections on Men and Wilderness, frequently created problems for the explorers.

Slaughter writes that in one instance, a group of Indians offered Lewis and Clark some roots, which the explorers rejected because they felt that "the Indians' expectation for those presents of a few roots is three or four times their real worth." Turning down the gift, however, insulted their hosts and led Lewis and Clark to label the Indians "forward and impertinent, and thievish," in their journals.

Author David Wilton argues in his 2004 book Word Myths: Debunking Linguistic Urban Legends that the concept of an "Indian gift" arose when white settlers misinterpreted the Native American concept of bartering: "To an Indian, the giving of gifts was an extension of this system of trade and a gift was expected to be reciprocated with something of equal value. Europeans, upon encountering this practice, misunderstood it, considering it uncouth and impolite. To them, trade was conducted with money and gifts were freely given with nothing expected in return. So this native practice got a bad reputation among the white colonists of North America and the term eventually became a playground insult."
Last edited by Horza; 07-30-2022 at 04:03 PM..
Old 07-30-2022, 04:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao this is history on Fox News.

The concept of an "Indian gift" or an "Indian giver" traces its roots back to at least the 1700s. In his 1765 History of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, "Thomas Hutchinson defined an Indian gift as a present "for which an equivalent return is expected."

During their legendary journey West in 1804, explorers Meriwether Lewis and William Clark often encountered Indians over the course of their travels. The picture the pair paints of Indians and their culture was not pretty. Lewis and Clark frequently suspected Indians of either stealing their belongings or plotting to do so. Gifts in particular, as Thomas P. Slaughter points out in his book Exploring Lewis and Clark: Reflections on Men and Wilderness, frequently created problems for the explorers.

Slaughter writes that in one instance, a group of Indians offered Lewis and Clark some roots, which the explorers rejected because they felt that "the Indians' expectation for those presents of a few roots is three or four times their real worth." Turning down the gift, however, insulted their hosts and led Lewis and Clark to label the Indians "forward and impertinent, and thievish," in their journals.

Author David Wilton argues in his 2004 book Word Myths: Debunking Linguistic Urban Legends that the concept of an "Indian gift" arose when white settlers misinterpreted the Native American concept of bartering: "To an Indian, the giving of gifts was an extension of this system of trade and a gift was expected to be reciprocated with something of equal value. Europeans, upon encountering this practice, misunderstood it, considering it uncouth and impolite. To them, trade was conducted with money and gifts were freely given with nothing expected in return. So this native practice got a bad reputation among the white colonists of North America and the term eventually became a playground insult."

Nice racist rant about how much you hate native americans, tepplar.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon and tepplar are gone and wont be back ever.
Because they're both posting under the moniker HORZA

You wont deny it because it's true.

Now reply, again to me.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-30-2022 at 04:37 PM..
Old 07-30-2022, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry, I was busy laughing at how stupid you sound saying Indian giver is actually racist against white people.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Sorry, I was busy laughing at how stupid you sound saying Indian giver is actually racist against white people.
The irony is that my interperitation of it was that white colonists were liars

but youre like "NO INDIANS ARE LIARS!"

gtfo tepplar with your racist shit dressed like a lib while you simp white supremacy with your incessant dog whistling.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The irony is that my interperitation of it was that white colonists were liars

but youre like "NO INDIANS ARE LIARS!"

gtfo tepplar with your racist shit dressed like a lib.
You should try digging up, you retarded motherfucker.
Old 07-30-2022, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You should try digging up, you retarded motherfucker.
I was insulting white history and you're like:

"B-b-b-b-ut my white herritige! it w-w-w-was the indians!"
Old 07-30-2022, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Insulting white culture by defending your reflexive use of racial slurs against non-whites? I refuse to believe that all Republicans are as stupid and delusional as you are, Jib.
Closed Thread