Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2022, 10:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you realize segregating urban shootings from other shootings actually helps the people who oppose a large and equal solution?
Everyone involved in a mass or single shooting is a victim in a similar way. I'm giving him shit for moving the goalposts, not subdividing the victims, it's all systemic violence but for some reason guys like that only care about very specific forms of systemic violence. They support the military and police, for example.

What is the large and equal solution that these people supposedly oppose? Who is attempting the large and equal solution?
Old 07-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The distinction between the two is distinctly raaaaaaaaycist as fuck.

It's like iraq/afghanistan invasion concerns vs Ukraine, but on a local level lol

Yea, we get it, you hold white areas and activities at a higher value. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, yeah, "you're the racist for engaging in the subject the other person brought up!" Okay good luck with this form of gymnastics, it never sticks the landing
Old 07-27-2022, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

No its racist to be scared of mass shootings in your white neighborhood and want to change the constitution over it, but say mass shootings in black neighborhoods are just some other issue and not that important to bring up right now.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-27-2022 at 10:52 AM..
Old 07-27-2022, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone involved in a mass or single shooting is a victim in a similar way. I'm giving him shit for moving the goalposts, not subdividing the victims, it's all systemic violence but for some reason guys like that only care about very specific forms of systemic violence. They support the military and police, for example.

What is the large and equal solution that these people supposedly oppose? Who is attempting the large and equal solution?
Me I like my ban autoreloader idea vote me, me good vote man.

Or vote for a moderate Dem if you wanna be a lil hoe about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

dont talk about black people shooting other black people, you racists

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 07-27-2022, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Us people who both sides hate and call simps for the other side.

The solution is devoting every red cent we spend on politics to get rid of guns, to put back into public education.

And to tenfold our public education spending.
Old 07-27-2022, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No its racist to be scared of mass shootings in your white neighborhood and want to change the constitution over it, but say mass shootings in black neighborhoods are just some other issue and not that important to bring up right now.
Oh, good, because I didn't say that

Also I don't want to change the constitution, unless you mean by setting it on fire

I suppose that is a change
Old 07-27-2022, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, good, because I didn't say that

Also I don't want to change the constitution, unless you mean by setting it on fire

I suppose that is a change
I have a hard time believing someone who doesn’t support Trump hates the constitution.
Old 07-27-2022, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me I like my ban autoreloader idea vote me, me good vote man.

Or vote for a moderate Dem if you wanna be a lil hoe about it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why this makes you mad, no flavor of Democrat will solve this problem and Republicans definitely won't. We already have an outsized incarcerated population, which does little to prevent crime, and that's the only solution they'd ever consider because it would make the minorities they hate suffer more than the wasps they love.

The Democrats might if they had the will, but they repeatedly demonstrate they lack will, intelligence, wisdom, and backbones
Old 07-27-2022, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
I have a hard time believing someone who doesn’t support Trump hates the constitution.
You may be alone on that, just ask your fellow chuds about antifa or BLM or ask MTG types about damn near anything about anyone on the left
Closed Thread