Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2022, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

I was walking through a fancy eatery last night, and totally was like LOL i live in russia, this place is a dump.

America is shit. Sorry you're stuck going through our soviet quality hospital system rob!
Old 07-17-2022, 11:54 AM
Banned

there's a mcdonalds in the lobby. that's american as FUCK. plain single hamburgers put a smile on her face. could be healthier things to eat, but they aren't kidding about some of the hospital foods. pretty hit or miss. and she's a tiny thing, and getting tinier. she can afford a bit of extra protein and fat i guess.

me i'm doing p90 style exercises and walking a lot, i was telling skarne the other day in some ways this reminds me of jail. wish i had brought one of my kettlebells. except it's pretty clean and i can technically leave, i just don't because i don't want to potentially carry back any illnesses to the immunocompromised here on the bone marrow transplant floor. also since there's renovations i'm unable to shower, the family restroom is locked out, since i can't in the bathroom in here. so i take bird baths with these wipe things and use dry shampoo like i'm at bonnaroo.

if i think of this as a hotel that costs $10,000 per night it is pretty disappointing, but it's not a hotel i guess.
Old 07-17-2022, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More or less, yeah. I have no particular personal issue with a parent terminating an unwanted pregnancy for whatever reason. Talking about things like satanism will fall on deaf ears so save the effort, but I'm open to logical discussions if you want to take that route. I don't feel particularly strongly about it, unlike apparently most people, so you can actually engage me in that discussion without it turning into a flame-war if you wish.

Danth
He probably referring to atheistic Satanism, i.e. Lavey's obnoxious little "church"
Old 07-17-2022, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Say what you will about conservatives, they allowed the opposition (punks, and hippies) the freedom to be who they wanted to be.
Old 07-17-2022, 01:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He probably referring to atheistic Satanism, i.e. Lavey's obnoxious little "church"
The character changes based on whether you believe Atheism was a known concept in Biblical times or something your particular generation of teenagers thought up. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2022, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what you will about conservatives, they allowed the opposition (punks, and hippies) the freedom to be who they wanted to be.
https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/20...bing-1985-move
Old 07-17-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Say what you will about the right, but the right is not allowed with the left and the left is allowed with the right.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-17-2022, 02:00 PM
Banned

the world needs more fiery but mostly peaceful protests, the fact that you're talking about them all these years later is proof that they work.

i have a hint. antifa is meant to let the people who have fascist tendencies but lack the will to do anything about it know that there's consequences for acting on those tendencies. there will be resistance. people will be out there ready to push back. it's essentially the only choice, those leftists have no allies in government and no allies in the media.

critical support for fiery but mostly peaceful protests.
Old 07-17-2022, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Tell that to the students at tiananmen square.

As with war, cutting off the head of the beast is the only solution.

For thousands of years they have convinced the rabble to kill more rabble to settle an argument, instead of the kings who are arguing.
Old 07-17-2022, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a4...c-ev-chargers/

I agree with this, #NATIONLIZETHEOIL

Free oil for all americans! NO MORE FOREIGN OIL!
Closed Thread