Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Yep, we’re back to anything you guys disagree with can’t be true. Even though it quite obviously is the reason those of us with brains begrudgingly accept things we don’t like being legal in the first place
Old 07-13-2022, 10:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This schizo crap
That victim you're so proud of is literally your fault.

(not you keveh, you voted for the wall, when he litearlly said they were sending the you know who's not their best)
Old 07-13-2022, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

There’s nothing I can’t do. I invaded Ukraine and now I’m a rapist

Funny since I’ve never been pro illegal immigration

Next week I’ll be hunter Biden’s father I guess
Old 07-13-2022, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

One thing is for sure, you cant read! lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(jk I assume you saw that I edited in, when i noticed you replied before I could hit enter)

But if we had what you voted for in 2016 then... we wouldnt need what you're saying we need to protect ourselves from now.

Think about it..
Old 07-13-2022, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

At least you admit it happened, that’s progress I suppose
Old 07-13-2022, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Hey I'm definitely down to believe news reporting over some president saying it's true without any evidence, that a weakness in your mind?
Old 07-13-2022, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

You're right these are trying times.

It's a shame we didnt listen to trump about who they were sending.
Old 07-13-2022, 10:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that you and Jib think Tucker is a reliable source of information despite his own lawyers arguing his show is for entertainment purposes only and shouldn't be taken seriously says more than any attempt to dunk on you I could possibly make.
So you ignored everything I said and are putting words in my posts that don't exist. Gotcha.

Let me try this another way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... what the first guest stated in that segment - that the Ohio heartbeat (Senate Bill 23) contains a "medical emergency exception that is broader than just the life of the mother", implying it could have been done , and that she WOULDN"T have to leave the state to have an abortion.. isn't that the crux of the argument here?

For some reason, https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/ keeps timing out (how convenient..)

https://www.legislature.ohio.gov/leg...id=GA134-SB-23

Can someone please find and post the actual bill so we can read what it actually says before believing what the MSM says, or jumping to conclusions?
Old 07-13-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Trump was right about illegal immigration and China. He’s wrong about everything else, including his diet, temperament, personality, and lack of integrity

He doesn’t get a pass. He sucked. We’d all take a demented father of a crackhead over him. That’s how bad he was and is

Now since he lost in an embarrassingly lopsided election, how about addressing the Republican states forcing rape victims to carry the children of their rapists? You don’t get to weasel your way out of this one
Old 07-13-2022, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you admit it happened, that’s progress I suppose
In a couple hours they went from denying the procedure was even illegal in a godawful red state to the AG announcing an investigation into the doctor live on Fox News.
Closed Thread