Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was not even remotely, in any conceivable way, comparable to a coup. You've been living the good life for too long. A dude trying to murder a supreme court justice, by itself, is way closer to a coup but still not even remotely close to one.

Horn hat man can't hurt you anymore guys, trump can't hurt you anymore, it's okay to move on.
He lost and didn’t admit it and asked rednecks to make Congress not certify the election

It’s a coup attempt. His stupidity and inability to follow through don’t change the crime
Old 07-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He lost and didn’t admit it and asked rednecks to make Congress not certify the election

It’s a coup attempt. His stupidity and inability to follow through don’t change the crime
Haha, no, he thought he *won*. He didn't know he lost, at the time, you're just inventing that. He's a big egomaniac and I completely *agree* he lost, but his motivation was not "LETS OVERTHROW DA GOVERNMENT!" it was "hey don't certify this election until we've had the chance to investigate potential voter fraud".

Calling it a coup is a complete slap in the face to all the misery and death that has occured in history from *actual* coups (the real kind).
Old 07-12-2022, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Ignorance doesn’t get you out of criminal charges

Didn’t read the rest of your post
Old 07-12-2022, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, no, he thought he *won*. He didn't know he lost, at the time, you're just inventing that. He's a big egomaniac and I completely *agree* he lost, but his motivation was not "LETS OVERTHROW DA GOVERNMENT!" it was "hey don't certify this election until we've had the chance to investigate potential voter fraud".

Calling it a coup is a complete slap in the face to all the misery and death that has occured in history from *actual* coups (the real kind).
Literally every single person associated with his white house counsel and the DOJ, and the AG informed him repeatedly he had lost and there was 0 evidence of voter fraud.

The funny thing is I already know this complete mental fucking retard is going to respond with a post that's like "nah"
Old 07-12-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally every single person associated with his white house counsel and the DOJ, and the AG informed him repeatedly he had lost and there was 0 evidence of voter fraud.

The funny thing is I already know this complete mental fucking retard is going to respond with a post that's like "nah"
Election was rigged 100%

Hope that helps
Old 07-12-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Haha, yes they informed him there was "zero evidence" of voter fraud. No, they informed him that there wasn't, at the time, evidence of *enough* voter fraud to have changed the outcome of the election. It also might take longer than two months to investigate such things in an election where a hundred million people voted. It's like saying "There's NO EVIDENCE that this brand new nascent vaccine is dangerous; therefor it is safe!" If you can't understand why that's a complete logical fallacy I don't know what to tell you.

You guys are so damn angry and nasty all the time, and I've repeatedly said I don't like trump, I don't want him to run again, and I think he legitimately did lose the election. I just also care about what's true, and it is certainly not true that he was trying to murder mike pence or take over the government, get a grip. It's like jesus christ, you're still foaming at the mouth over this retard who hasn't been president for almost two years. Get over it.
Old 07-12-2022, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Election was rigged 100%

Hope that helps
Well according to Trump's personally appointed white house counsel, 60 courts and AG Barr it wasn't
Old 07-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Haha, yes they informed him there was "zero evidence" of voter fraud. No, they informed him that there wasn't, at the time, evidence of *enough* voter fraud to have changed the outcome of the election. It also might take longer than two months to investigate such things in an election where a hundred million people voted.

You guys are so damn angry and nasty all the time, and I've repeatedly said I don't like trump, I don't want him to run again, and I think he legitimately did lose the election. I just also care about what's true, and it is certainly not true that he was trying to murder mike pence or take over the government, get a grip. It's like jesus christ, you're still foaming at the mouth over this retard who hasn't been president for almost two years. Get over it.
Every single statement you made is factually incorrect. You need to reflect on yourself as a thinking human being about why you devoutly believe in proven falsehoods
Old 07-12-2022, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well according to Trump's personally appointed white house counsel, 60 courts and AG Barr it wasn't
None of whom investigated the obvious fraud that happened

Hope that helps
Old 07-12-2022, 07:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

i lol'd

1 of thousands
Closed Thread