Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 10:09 PM
Planar Protector

pretty good we just took the rights of women away.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
see I'm just handsome, not rich, wonder if that explains our perspective differential since I largely despise the USA

I mean I love my neighbor and shit, hate the govt, but I despise the USA because of the wasted potential on short sighted bull shit
I didn’t say I love the government. They are mostly shitheads who couldn’t do any honest profession. But at least they are somewhat accountable. You realize I’m from Iran right… perspective. Iran is governed by some of the dumbest human beings to ever walk this planet. And they’re also cruel. Bad combo
Old 06-29-2022, 10:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty good we just took the rights of women away.
right to do what?
Old 06-29-2022, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of clinging bitterly to things, hows that 'overturning the 2020 election' thing going on your side?
It needn’t be said but vote abrams thanks and god bless
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right to do what?
to not do the same things a gun does.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Default touching grass, touching youuuuuuuuuuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey we get WVA v EPA tomorrow and the funniest option is if it's Justice Thomas writing.

So I'm hoping for that.
outside

Quote:
No country has contributed as heavily to climate change as the United States. If this ruling limits federal regulation of climate-change-causing emissions, it could short circuit global attempts to limit the climate disaster and effectively condemn humanity to a bleak future on a rapidly warming planet.
Planar Protector

Quote:
right to do what?
Not give up 9 months of their life followed by another 18 years in service to their rapist’s genome in a nation that doesn’t compel fatherhood nor provide financial assistance to mothers nor a quality public education
Old 06-29-2022, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not give up 9 months of their life followed by another 18 years in service to their rapist’s genome
I've posted the CDC surveillance before. Do you think 500,000 pregnancies in the US result from rape yearly?
Old 06-29-2022, 10:16 PM
Planar Protector

I like calling poor people unfit mothers.

Old 06-29-2022, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn’t say I love the government. They are mostly shitheads who couldn’t do any honest profession. But at least they are somewhat accountable. You realize I’m from Iran right… perspective. Iran is governed by some of the dumbest human beings to ever walk this planet. And they’re also cruel. Bad combo
i would never accuse someone of loving the government, that's too cruel even for this stupid place. i was just saying that it's more succinct and constructive to say "i like people, i love my neighbors and my fellow humans" than "america sucks"

i have little patience for misanthropes, despite my cynical tendencies. if i hated people i'd pray daily for the apocalypse like a sad evangelical who has given up but learned to look at it with positivity, i don't do that. i don't want it to happen. i don't want the collapse. i'll die and a lot of innocent people will die.
Closed Thread