Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did not realize what people meant until I made it to level 50 and spent some time farming etc. I don't think there are enough GM hours in the day to keep up with all the 2 boxers on green. It's so blatant too.
Examples?
Old 07-31-2020, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Just tons of people blatantly boxing. Duoing camps, logging on rez box, logging on buff bots. Nothing specific just the sheer amount of it.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did not realize what people meant until I made it to level 50 and spent some time farming etc. I don't think there are enough GM hours in the day to keep up with all the 2 boxers on green. It's so blatant too.
Yep. And you don't even have to look for it, you'll discover it simply by playing in certain dungeons or zones. Like I didn't even know what 2-boxing was when Keeth was doing it, that's why I referred to it as "using multiple characters."
Old 07-31-2020, 02:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why even bother? First of all VOIP Is super duper not classic. worse than item links.

I refuse anytime a group asks me to join their discord grp, and on any raids I mute everyone except officers or raid leaders. I will only buff people who request by /tell. Maybe you've seen my spam in /say, "Tells for Buffs!"
Last time I joined a pick up group discord, I join a group as the tank and they're pulling a mob every 3-4 mins, with tons of mobs up. I ask whats up and they tell me to jump in discord because no one is paying attention to group chat.

I join and they're litterally just giggling like girls, talking about their favorite fruit snacks and shit. I just left group. If you're playing this game for social interaction you have a problem. I dont mind talking, its just if we're going to talk about nothing to do with EQ i will go talk with my family.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I imagine if you're a little retarded but you try hard to be one of the normies so you can get invited on raids and then some GM gives you a box test that must be a little dispiriting especially since you're all alone.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2020, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-31-2020, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time I joined a pick up group discord, I join a group as the tank and they're pulling a mob every 3-4 mins, with tons of mobs up. I ask whats up and they tell me to jump in discord because no one is paying attention to group chat.

I join and they're litterally just giggling like girls, talking about their favorite fruit snacks and shit. I just left group. If you're playing this game for social interaction you have a problem. I dont mind talking, its just if we're going to talk about nothing to do with EQ i will go talk with my family.
I mean I’ll talk about non EQ stuff in groups with people all the time. You can do that and still chain pull
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ask whats up and they tell me to jump in discord because no one is paying attention to group chat.

I join and they're litterally just giggling like girls, talking about their favorite fruit snacks and shit.
LMAO. I can already tell which guild this was.
Old 08-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Banned

boxing is classic, this is a classic server

theres going to be boxing

it isnt 1999

Sorry you lost
Old 08-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boxing is classic, this is a classic server

theres going to be boxing

it isnt 1999

Sorry you lost
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????? is this a fucking joke?

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Closed Thread